Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

So cool! I love the texture of it.

2 Likes

And this piece is coming along.

Felix is helping as usual.

9 Likes

One-Eyed Jack is ready for trick-or-treating!

Resized

The pattern is by Satsuma Street, and I altered it a bit so he’d look more like my parents’ big orange fuzzball. I wasn’t 100% sure at first that I wanted to bother with the beads and sequins, but now that they’re on I can’t imagine him without them.

16 Likes

I love him. What a sweet pirate.

1 Like

Eeeeee!

1 Like

Cuuuute!

1 Like

love the crossed fishbones!

1 Like

Ok, so I just want to start by saying I about CRIED when I found out (like, an hour ago) that this was the new home for the old craftster. I’d been a part of that community for like a decade, and was devastated when it closed down and somehow it NEVER occurred to me that it might have re-incarnated in another form :roll_eyes:

So HI! I don’t know if anyone remembers me from before - I think my screen name over there was elliot_anne? But I’m already seeing familiar names and dang it, I’m getting all teary-eyed again! I’ve missed you all SO MUCH!!

Anyway, here is my 1st contribution to the new iteration: I just finished it a couple of days ago after stitching like a mad-woman to try to get it done before the end of the month, only to realize there’s no way I’ll get it framed and on the wall in time anyway :laughing:

12 Likes

It’s lovely, & hi! I remember you :blush:. I used to be craftylittlemonkey.
Welcome home, glad to see you here :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome back!
Great stitch, the color blending is lovely!

Oh my goodness! Adorable!

Photo dump of all my Halloween hoops!

9 Likes

Those are all so lovely! I especially love the kittens!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

So good to hear you’ve found us again! I can’t believe it’s been almost 2 years since we heard the old place died. And I have to say - there are far fewer members here, but it’s very, very active and having a modern website is great. You can actually upload a picture directly now! Just hit the “image” button in your post and you can upload straight from your device.

I love your contribution! Who designed the pattern? The colours are gorgeous.

And @kittykill your stitching is great too, as usual. I :purple_heart: the purple one most.

3 Likes

I love mine! (Said the newly minted proud owner of not one but two genuine kittykill pieces :smile: )

2 Likes

That Samhain stitching is gorgeous @ellephabetsoup!! Welcome home!

Of course @kittykill killed it this month!! Love the purple one.

1 Like

just came across this wonderful free resource on archive.org, such sweet vintage patterns!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ve saved it for future reference.

You can download the wholebook for free!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, there’s some really lovely old designs in there, and lots of ideas to stitch!

1 Like