Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time!

Hey gang! I am slammed at the moment. I will announce winners and a new theme as soon as I can.

4 Likes

Announcement time!

The winner for October is @wittychild! Congrats!

The theme for November is Animal Kingdom. We all have a favorite animal. Pay tribute to those furry, feathered or scaly friends. Stitch up your own wild kingdom!

5 Likes

Oh, wow! Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yay! :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats! ol’ one-eye is great!

1 Like

insects are part of the animal kingdom, right? since I have an insect I’ve been wanting to stitch…

1 Like

Yep! Insects, birds, mammals, reptiles.

3 Likes

And here I am doing houses…but there are cats!

8 Likes

Finished another "paint -by-number’ style embroidery…these are pretty easy and fun and make for a quick project when I am just not inspired…it goes nicely in my reading nook/library with the other two I did earlier…

16 Likes

That is adorable!

1 Like

I love your collection! They are different but go well together. Great job!

2 Likes

That’s so cute!

1 Like

How fun!

I am so grateful to you for exposing me to this kind of embroidery! I just love all the subject matters, but really loved the cats. I have room for a few more, right? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I finished my house cross-stitch. I love it. And the cats get to be in both hooplas.

13 Likes

They look lovely together! It’s the same cats in the window right?

Yes, they are quite a pair.

2 Likes

That is the best. The little kitties in the window!

2 Likes

Hey @AIMR ! A friend pointed out more printed fabric, but just outlines … but same general price point. Some different things to try! (You can buy them with the pattern or just the printed fabric itself)

2 Likes

@AIMR and @marionberries your cats are gorgeous! So cute and stylish!

1 Like