Lettuce Craft Stamped Metal Charm

I would never have said Tulip. Totally looks like lettuce. Well done crafting the first item about our new home. Everyone is going to want one. :slight_smile: I’ve been trying to figure out some sort of tee shirt design to whip up on my Silhouette in honor of our new space too.

2 Likes

Those stamps are great! I love this so hard!

1 Like

I have a feeling I’ll be making lots of these!

1 Like

Is that a tulip? Unless you added changes then those designers should try again XD I mean, there are tulips that do look like that, but unless they are pictures then I wouldn’t know. Anyway, that is a great conversation starter I’m sure, and for once you won’t mind people looking at your chest XD

1 Like

This is awesome! Love it! (And I just figured out how to get the “member” designation so I could make my 17th comment! :grinning: )

Yay! Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Looks great! Creative choice for the stamp. Could have fooled me. I thought it was lettuce.

I love this so much! I saw your bracelets too and I fell in love. How fun!

1 Like

ha ha “tulip craft” just does not have the same ring…

Your stamped projects are wonderfully uplifting!

I mean, its most definitely NOT a tulip. It’s definitely romaine.

1 Like

lol something got lost in translation…

I bought some tissues for my tissue covers…the package says 8 tissues in one spot and 9 right under it…kinda confusing…

tulip? on what planet? that’s definitely looks like a head of lettuce to me. and this is super cute!

2 Likes

If that’s a tulip, where is the stem? Where are the leaves? Definitely lettuce! Delicious green leafy romaine I think.

We love our stamped pendants, thank you so much for thinking of us :heart_eyes:

1 Like