Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

@geekybookworm has had a blast making these for everyone! She’s started a gallery wall in her room, so if anyone wants to swap with her (again, or for a first time), send her (or me) a message! She checks with me anyway before she commits!

4 Likes

oh oh…I need to show her how great her little owl is…here it is next to my owl letter/note holder that I have had since I was a teenager!!!

7 Likes

I love that second one, the one with the sloth!

2 Likes

@GMPNQ sent me an envelope full of ephemera and paper goodies. My package to you is on the way! I shipped Monday.

looking forward to making something crafty with this lot. Thanks GMPNQ!

6 Likes

Oooh, I can’t wait to see what you make with that!

2 Likes

Looks like some interesting new toys to play with…

2 Likes

@geekybookworm and I did a personal swap of 2 atcs each with @bluebird.

In order to save a little internet usage, I’m going to post all of them together.

The top ones are birds for me! I feel in love of the beauty of the strawberry finch when @joyfulclover introduced me to them in the Effin Birds swap. The second is a rosy-throated grosbeak that I’ve recently become in love with this year when I’ve seen them on my backyard feeder. I haven’t seen them in the last week or so, though. :frowning: I love how the birds are facing different directions and their branches “connect.”

The bottom two are Savannah’s themes of sloths and soccer. I love the soccer ball one! Genius!

Thanks so much! Let us know if you’d ever like to swap again!

10 Likes

The soccer ball one is my absolute favorite!! It is really cute!! Thanks @bluebird they are great!!

4 Likes

Love the strawberry finch!!!

4 Likes

Yay! You’re welcome! So happy they arrived safely and that you guys enjoyed your cards! :slight_smile: @Lynx, I didn’t even mean to line up the branches that way, how neat! I enjoyed learning about those birds as I haven’t seen them before. the strawberry finch one is such a neato looking birdie! @GeekyBookworm, I’m so happy! I think the soccer one was my favorite of the two as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And here are the cards I received from @GeekyBookworm and @Lynx for our personal swap. :slight_smile:

@Lynx made me these two birdie themed cards!

Such a sweet hummingbird watercolor! Great job! And the play on my my old username (greybird) for the second one made me laugh out loud! No greybirds here! Love it! :smiley: She mentioned the hummingbird masterboard was made by kbrison. :slight_smile: They are both great, thank you so much! :blush:

And from @GeekyBookworm, I received these two cards!

The first one is for my stained glass theme and it has a bright and colorful pattern in the window, very pretty! :slight_smile: And the second one is called ‘party snowman’ for my Christmas theme with a great little snowman and lights! Great job! They’re wonderful, thank you so much! :blush:

And she sent it all in one of her handmade birdie cards (the bluejay one) and a lovely handmade envie. Thanks so much to you both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’m glad that you like mine @bluebird!!!

4 Likes

I swapped master boards with @Lynx. She sent me 2 with a lovely had-lettered card.

This one is on photo paper (?) with alcohol inks, Distress paint, white Gelli pen and black liner.

The 2nd one is made on card stock - book page, stencil, washi tape, stamps, watercolor, and white gel pen. Love the rainbow!

Thanks so much!

8 Likes

@Lynx also made me a 5” x 7” art journal page. The page has bits from other Lettuce heads @LadybugsAndBees, @geekgirl, and @alteredmommy.

There is tissue paper, book page, stencil, TH paper doll and more. It is layered and very textured. Thanks again Laura!

9 Likes

These are really cool! Both so different!

3 Likes

@Lynx
love the colors of the alcohol ink. and the little scraps of book page on the rainbow one.

Lots of lovely texture in that art journal page!

3 Likes

@Lynx I love the handlettering on your card. Great shadows and fill lines! The alcohol ink piece is very cool! The layering on all of them is well done!

3 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! Yes, @Smmarrt, it is photo paper for the alcohol inks. I’m glad you like them!

2 Likes

After seeing this gallery I’m going to have to dip my toes into personal swaps!

5 Likes

At long last, the postal gods and goddesses are smiling upon me!
A terrific shirt from @Edel came yesterday, thank you dahling! It fits me perfectly :kissing_heart:

And a HTV phrase from @sloth003 that i tried my best to iron on to a shirt. Steph I effed up the application but it still works with just this first part. In fact, it cracks me up every time I read it :smile:. Thanks lady!

You can’t tell in the photo but it is SUPER rainbow sparkly, I love it.

9 Likes