Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Phew! I’m so glad you like them, @MightyMitochondria!

3 Likes

They’re so great! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@LindaP came across the idea for Polaroid atcs, so she and I agreed to trade a couple. Hers arrived to me today.

I still really love this whale!!
Thanks!

13 Likes

I have heard of polaroid quilt blocks, but this is so cool in ATCs! Love them both!

3 Likes

These are gorgeous! They have an almost magical quality… Love them!

3 Likes

I received an AMAZING set of embroidered inchies from @MightyMitochondria!!

Seriously! So much texture crammed into such a tiny space!! I don’t know how she does it!

Some close ups:

Look how little!

Thank you sooo much @MightyMitochondria! I loooove them!!

15 Likes

She must create one awesome textured masterboard! But the stitching…wow…they are pretty!

2 Likes

@JoyfulClover and I also did a private swap. Some of the items we swapped are special between just her and me, but we both agree this awesome hand-carved lettuce stamp is too cool not to share!

I’m getting quite the collection of lettuce stamps!
Thank you!

14 Likes

Yes, I after I started, I worried you already had a lettuce stamp, but I thought this was small! Made just for ATC size!

I just love the action shot. Thank you for swapping with me, my friend!

4 Likes

@Smmarrt and I did a little swap of napkins and mine arrived today :+1::smiley:

I knew what it was as soon as I saw this

(Yes, I did save the tape :+1:)

These are the goodies I found inside

Lovely postcard with all the goodies

Fortune fish and tickets. I love See, Look, Admire and this quote made me smile ‘You will always live in interesting times’. So true :smiley:

The lovely napkins. The fox is so cute, I love the hens and the witches are fab.
I love them all.
Thank you so much for swapping with me Susan :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Interesting napkins! Really had no idea they came in all those patterns!

Looks like you have a lot to work with…I love seeing people use the items they receive to create their own stuff! Nice swap…

2 Likes

I’m so glad the inchies arrived safely! It was really fun to make them for you. I particularly like how the fan shaped ones turned out. I took photos along the way for a tutorial, but my phone died on Saturday along with all my photos. Booo!!! Now I need to make another set so I can share the process.

3 Likes

Oh, that was fast! I hope yours arrive as quickly!!

3 Likes

I love the lettuce stamp! All these crafty stamp makers make we want to give it a try.

3 Likes

I really just does my heart good to see all the creative sharing here.

5 Likes

Me too :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I did a notecard swap with @geekgirl and I got her awesome package!!!

And some fab extras!!

I’m excited to use these fun papers and the handmade notebook is perfect! Ah, swap anxiety is real, folks…

Thanks for swapping with me, geekgirl!! :heart::heart:

11 Likes

What cool cards! Love the images she chose. And those extras are totally awesome!

4 Likes

Great package! I really love how the layering in top right one really brings out the the embellishments!

And gg masterboards! Lucky you!

4 Likes

glad you like the cards and gelli prints!

3 Likes