Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

@PrincessP super adorable sloth, lady! I love the quilting!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, that sloth is so charming. I love the LC badge too. I’m also swapping with PrincessP and can hardly wait for my own badge to arrive!

4 Likes

I absolutely ADORE this sloth. The quilting and colors and shape and everything are so charming! Fantastic design job!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

(In fact if there is something you’d like me to make in exchange for one of my favorite animals in a similar style, I’d be thrilled to do a personal swap! XD

3 Likes

Let’s chat :wink: xx

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words everyone!!

I gave slothy his own post :smiley:

3 Likes

I received this gorgeous goldfish ornament from @endymion after begging for a chance to get one like it in a personal swap!! XD Thank you SO MUCH!!

Best part? It’s not just a goldfish: it’s a Goldeen!! I see she has picked up on my not-too-hidden Pokémon obsession!! The colors, little horn, and eye expression have all captured Goldeen perfectly! Plus it’s just beautiful all in its own right, and the sparkle of the blue water bits is brilliant!

Thank you SO much, endymion, for this absolute treasure!! <3

12 Likes

Oh, no! It looks like he (she?) fell off the thread. You MIGHT be able to pull it out to repair it if you snag its tail or snout…

3 Likes

Hee hee, generally Pokémon are “it” unless a specific individual one has been identified as a particular gender. :slight_smile: I’ll see if I can repair it without breaking it further, but if it wants to just sit on top of its sparkly watery hoard, that’s ok with me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you have some long tweezers or a crochet hook, maybe you could snag the top fin and tie some invisible thread there.

2 Likes

I received some happy mail from @PrincessP last night! :scream_cat::heart_eyes:

She sent me one of her Lettuce Craft patches and snuck in a few others she designed. I love the Magic Weaver patch that uses some the same colors as the towel I sent her! And the My First Pandemic! And the Crafts Past Bedtime :joy:. It’s like she captured my 2020 in patch form! I’m in awe of how professionally done they are!

Thank you @PrincessP for swapping with me! :kissing_heart: I love them so much and they’ve already taken a prominent space front and center on my fridge!

14 Likes

Oh my gosh, those badges are the coolest. The First Pandemic badge made me LOL. @PrincessP chooses the perfect color combinations for her badges.

4 Likes

Oh they look so great there!

I love designing these patches because I learn something new about the software or process every time :grinning: I was trying to think of something cool to come up with around weaving, and then I think I might have been in the shower when the idea of weaving magic came to me :smile:

Weaving magic

weave (one’s) magic

To use one’s unique talents or charm to obtain a desired thing or outcome.

If that’s not you on a loom @photojenn, I don’t know what is! x

12 Likes

This. This right here has to happen.

8 Likes

I think this is a future swap theme.

8 Likes

We’ll dance with the devil under the pale moonlight.

5 Likes

I received from @Pigeon and @Magpie! There were so many little bits I had to group them to best photograph.

Pigeon made a small, Altoid tin vignette of a dreamy reading scene. I want to fall into it, for sure:

She also made a handscripted card (I hid my name), a book mark (again, reading!), a small gathered pouch with a keyring name flare (mostly hidden because if has my name), a tiger eye shard, and a small button pouch with an enclosed ATC. The ATC had a quote about grey (the best color!)

‘Grey is the brightest color there is. That’s why you can’t see it’

Pigeon sent me back some needle felting of my own - a 3D mermaid! I just love her intensely colored hair paired with her vibrant tail and shell bra. Siren of the sea, indeed! Magpie also gifted The Sideshow Twins she bought from Nodsu from Craftster years ago. All the needle felted ladies!

Then Pigeon went bananas and stitched up the very best organic hoop! Seed, French knots, running, looped, basketweave, and so many more! All the stitches, and all the colors! This little hoop is PACKED with stitching happiness!

Finally, on Discord, I admired the scrappy bits made by @MightyMitochondria, and Magpie was sweet enough to share some of the bits. Magpie also sent this REALLY cool display charm, so I can rotate out which piece I want to wear. Uber classy, amiright? It also made me think of @Abbeeroad, as she is such a huge fan of wearable art.

Thank you to both Pigeon and Magpie for a truly wonderful package, which all fit in one compact notebox! Y’all were so generous with your gifts. Thank you for being such a great swap buddy! All the rocker fists! \m/

11 Likes

Omg yes! @MightyMitochondria where did you get the charm?!

And what an awesome haul from @Pigeon!! That hoop! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, sorry! My comment wasn’t very clear, so I went back to update my post. Magpie was the one who sent the charm - she said it’s from Aliexpress.

3 Likes

She loves that you like what she sent! She worked for so dang long on that embroidery, it seemed like days, then a rest followed by more days, repeat repeat repeat. You can see how she improved her knots with all the practice!
The little bottle was originally glued down on it’s base in the tin if you decide to reattach it.

That charm took some finding. Michaels used to carry them so I knew just what I wanted but couldn’t find them there or anywhere else except here.

4 Likes