Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Summer time, I’ll be lucky if I crochet one whole baby blanket row before fall, lol. We’re having coffee in our new camper this morning, maiden voyage!
I have an old tutorial on making tidy corners, & those speedy cheaty versions. Maybe I should post those here.

4 Likes

I hope you are having a great time and getting in some relaxation! I go in August…can’t wait!

1 Like

I’m doing a swap with @roler. We decided to swap three pokemon themed ATCs and I received one of mine the other day.

I asked for eevee evolutions and she made me Espeon.

This ATC is amazing! Thanks roler, can’t wait to see what else you make me!

14 Likes

I’ve seen it in person and it’s beautiful!

5 Likes

Wow! Beautiful!

3 Likes

Today I received three wonderful Pokémon-themed ATCs from @GeekyBookworm ! I have a more detailed post with close-ups of all three cards here:

In the meantime, here are all three together, and the lovely homemade greeting card they came with:

I absolutely love them. The colors are so bold and vibrant, and the washi tape backgrounds are great!! Thanks so much! <3

14 Likes

Love the washi tape backgrounds!

4 Likes

She’s gotten quite good at them!

6 Likes

Super cute! Great swap you two.

3 Likes

I’ve received the last two ATCs from @roler in our ATC swap!

The first one is Vaporeon and the second is Jolteon.

Thanks roler! They’re lovely!!!

10 Likes

@steiconi and I did a personal swap for miniatures and I think I got the waaaaaay better end of the deal! She 3-D printed the coolest Secretary/ Wardrobe! Be prepared for awesomeness…

This little cloisonné case opens! :heart_eyes:

All the drawers open!

And they all had delightful little treasures inside!

Thank you, @steiconi! This is truly amazing! AND it was so nice to meet you and your husband in person to swap our projects! (Should have thought to take a picture! :woman_facepalming:)

20 Likes

Wow wow and wow, they are awesome!

2 Likes

Omg. @steiconi This is amazing! My grandparents had a couple of these and I always wanted one. I loved going through all the cubbies as a kid.

3 Likes

I coveted my aunt’s secretary, which was definitely part of the inspiration for this!

3 Likes

Incredible! I would have so much fun just digging through all the tiny little components to this!

3 Likes

The Indian pottery is amazing! Such attention to the details…wow

3 Likes

Here is the charming wardrobe @Bunny1kenobi made for me.

Love the tassel!

We didn’t arrange to both make wardrobes, great minds think alike!

Cute working drawer and clever magnet closure.

14 Likes

Holy monkey, that’s fantastic. So romantic!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like it!!

1 Like

I received a lovely package from @Lynx! When the common ground swap didn’t pan out, we did a private swap, and this what she sent!

The adorable bunny notecard

Beautiful teal earrings

The sweetest mini notecards

These awesome Lettuce Craft envies!

And my very own LC stencils!

The things she mentioned that we have in common are that we both like teal, we both love LC, and we both enjoy music.

This was a very fun and thoughtful package! Thank you @Lynx !

15 Likes