Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Oh, no! That’s so frustrating when they don’t stay put!

1 Like

Annnd here is a photo the the AMAZING “crocheted square” I was so lucky to receive from @tendstowardschaos !

It’s a bit of a bummer that I have to focus on some other projects before I can turn it into a pillow cover to add to my eclectic sofa collection.

17 Likes

That’s the back! :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: Still beautiful!

2 Likes

Bah ha ha! I thought it looked a little odd. Yes, still pretty but I know there’s supposed to be overlay detail in there!

2 Likes

OMG! I even noticed the difference before I took the pic! I was trying to get it done last night while we still had light on the seat of the sofa! Well, you all can just imagine how amazing the front is! Or go look at the topic!

4 Likes

Lovely!!

2 Likes

@goatgoddess & I did a personal swap for TM squares & she sent me these lovelies.

I asked for them to be plain so I could add positive-affirmations & abandon them around town.

11 Likes

@Abbeeroad and I decided to do a personal swap based on the animated tv show Disenchantment. I just received my package and it is so amazing! I’m a slacker so Abberoad will have to wait a while longer before she receives her package.

First this amazing hoop of my favorite character - Luci. Her stitching is so neat and clean.
Luci is a demon but pretends he’s a cat.

And then an ATC of Bean (Tiabeanne - the main character) done with copic markers and watercolor. great shading detail and her expression is perfect.

And this bright fun notecard. Which makes me want to ditch work and go play in my craft room.

And I just happened to be wearing my Disenchantment shirt when I got the package. Elfo is also on the short but my arms weren’t long enough.

17 Likes

AH! I love that you had a coordinated shirt on! :laughing: So funny. I’m so glad you liked everything! I had so much fun making it.

3 Likes

I received my gorgeous towel from @photojenn the other day. She is so very talented, you guys. Pictures don’t do justice to this beautiful weaving or the vibrant colors. I know towels are supposed to be used, but I’m surrounded by boys with grubby little hands (and paws), so this will just be treasured and hoarded and petted for a while at least. Thank you so much for swapping with me, Jenn!

17 Likes

That towel is amazing @photojenn

4 Likes

So pretty!

I couldn’t bear to use my towels from Jen as towels so I’ve been using them as placemats and napkins. brightens up any meal!

4 Likes

Y’all are killing me :joy:

6 Likes

I don’t want mine to be used as a towel either…

4 Likes

@photojenn we are totally going to use ours in the camper, I promise!

5 Likes

Please thank your daughter @MightyMitochondria for these amazing gifts! The stickers are so cute and I love the earings! How did you know I like cheese balls??

These are my moms favorite things out of everything. She tried to take them but I said no way!!! :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I totally did try to get those 2 cuties. The faces! Ack!

3 Likes

Yay!! We are so glad you like the cheese balls. :laughing: As for the shrinkies with the fun expressions, they are also my favorite. Lucy and her peeps are all obsessed wirh drawing perfect, adorable faces. I love them, too.

4 Likes

@Renstar, you spoiled me rotten! And all the jewelry findings for @Pigeon wow.

This is my favourite bitty bit. I love spotty batiks!

13 Likes