Lettuce Show Off Our Personal Swap Goodies!

Good grief. They are white, with airy fronds. I legit must have imposed my will on them to be what I wanted to see. And my vision is 100% fine. Ridiculous.

Sorry, lady.

3 Likes

lol You goofballā€¦love your willful ways!

2 Likes

I might qualify as oldest.

2 Likes

Oh snap! @Harlan has dropped into the chat, @AIMR!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Ohā€¦I have no ideaā€¦PM me your ageā€¦I would gladly pass on that crown! lol

2 Likes

I received three wonderful embroidered PokƩmon cards from @thanate!! I put pictures of them in my PokƩmon ATC Collection thread: Gotta catch 'em all! PokƩmon ATCs

Thanks SO much!! I love them!! XD

2 Likes

@thanate does beautiful machine embroidery! How great that she could make you something for your collectionā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m 69 and have no problem with people knowing.

11 Likes

I donā€™t eitherā€¦I will be 67 in a few weeksā€¦time flies when you are having fun and these crazy people keep me young and happy in spiritā€¦you win! I am glad to have this range of diversity in our crafting community!

11 Likes

I turned 40 this year and despite the fact that I am single and have no children (although Iā€™ve become that person who treats their dog like a child) I am proud of it. It was a long road to get here and I feel so much more comfortable with myself than I ever have before. Creaky joints and all.

ā€œThe ghosts of all the women you used to be are all so proud of who you have become, storm child made of wild and flame.ā€
-Nikita Gill

15 Likes

Iā€™ll be 70 this summer. I worked hard for every year! :wink:

13 Likes

I love that quote

3 Likes

I just thought the same thing. It would be perfect for a Quote Swap!

2 Likes

Nikita Gill is a poet and she is amazing. Look for her books at the library. She is all about healing and empowerment. I cry every time I read her stuff.

4 Likes

Wow, do beautiful!

1 Like

ATCs from @roler!

17 Likes

I love the birds!!

2 Likes

I love the diving duck!!! Great work, @roler!!

2 Likes

My first personal swap of 2021 was with the extremely talented @susieoregon :star_struck:
I approached her with some pictures of something similar to what Iā€™d like, and not only was she already aware of the pattern, she was able to interpret my wish beautifully!

Behold my Autumn leaf garland! :heart_eyes:
Iā€™m going to put together a display for Autumn on my hall table, and this is the first item I have :blush:

The leaves are so soft to touch, itā€™s truly beautiful. Thank you so much Susie!

23 Likes

I adore this! I love the traditional colors of fall but also, the splash of turquoise and that plumā€¦just beautiful togetherā€¦and so many leaves!!!

4 Likes