Light It Up Swap SO May 15

Must not pressure endymion. Must not pressure endymion. …repeating to self…

biting nails…

sweating…

Lost it. Couldn’t help it. :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

Bahahahahah!!!

Poor Bunny…

I cannot WAIT for this gallery!!!

3 Likes

Bahahaha!

2 Likes

Poor Bunny.

I have to admit I’m a teeny bit sad you won’t be participating @endymion (though completely understand not being able to!) because I’m positive you’d make something epic.

Just sent in my questionnaire!

3 Likes

I completely understand that struggle, but it would give us an even number. :rofl: :joy: Sort of kidding. We would love to have you, but you know your limits. But I also know you would make something amazing.

3 Likes

What they said. :arrow_up:

You gotta do what’s best for you, but you’d definitely be welcomed with open arms!

3 Likes

I signed up! I have SO MANY IDEAS. :wink: Looking forward to getting partners & the start of plotting & planning!

3 Likes

I have everything I need to light something up but I just bought some additional supplies because I had an Amazon gift card and I figured, there is nothing wrong with having more options for how to light something up. Right?! Right.

5 Likes

I have zero ideas for this but I’m super excited to follow along & see what y’all make!

2 Likes

I’m in NL! I’ve been hesitant about this swap because I’m not an expert on electricity and how that all works in different countries, and was worried about safety. I’m normally a yarnie, but I’ve put up some led strips around the house recently so I was inspired.

I know you guys don’t have the exact same outlets in BE as we do in NL but I can safely use my NL phone charger in Belgium. Does that work the other way round, too? If that’s the case we could be partners.

3 Likes

In the Netherlands there is not a problem to charge our phone pc,or so. We have the same system. Problem arise when travelling in UK and US . They have both a different electricity netwerk than the european mainland.

3 Likes

Sounds like we could both sign up for this swap, then! If you want to be my partner of course :slight_smile:

5 Likes

sound good let’s do that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think i found a partner in the Eu:: @Immaculata
So i have signed up

7 Likes

So excited we have more swappers!! :heart:

I’ve been pondering some non-plug options like fairy lights with battery packs, candles, and battery-operated tea lights, too. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head, but will depend on my partner’s loves. Can’t wait to learn who it is!

6 Likes

I just kept thinking led or fairy lights. I never thought of something to plug in :woman_facepalming:t2: or candles, but that’s what’s great about this community, you get ideas and learn from it. Now I have to do some rethinking and work on my Pinterest board some more :grin:

5 Likes

Fairylights and led strips here are usually plug-in, at least the ones I own.

1 Like

Same. I’m mostly thinking battery operated. I have a strand of fairy lights with a battery pack and conductive thread, watch batteries, and LEDs.

I also just purchased some LED tea lights, additional sewable circuit supplies, and glow in the dark clay (because why not).

I am now waiting not so patiently for April 3rd. I have loads of vague ideas but nothing concrete as I want to see what would suit my partner.

2 Likes

Another option could be solar lights! You can get string lights, just need to have the charger on the windowsill, or even those ubiquitous stake lights can be popped onto a jar or vase.

7 Likes

I love all the ideas and creativity!

1 Like