Light It Up Swap SO May 15

I gravitate toward white lights for decor and our Christmas trees.

3 Likes

I like colored lights on my tree, but white lights for decor such as Christmas decorations outside or fairy lights in a reading nook sort of thing. But I decorate my desk at work with colored lights at Christmas so I guess what I am saying is that I am all over the place.

3 Likes

Oh, hmm, depends on the situation.

Our boys’ bedroom has hanging cloud lanterns with color-changing bulbs in them. So pretty seeing rainbow clouds in there! Our bedroom has warm white lamps.

I think we almost always do white lights for Christmas trees, but bring in lots of color in other ways. For example, the tree in our music room is rainbow itself. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A rainbow tree?! That sounds pretty!

Got a lot of crafting done today, but need to take a mental break. Sometimes the fiddly things just get to me & argh frustration! I know then it’s time to set it down & walk away! :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

We have some senders, so the GALLERY is now up!

If you haven’t sent yet, don’t stress it. You have three more weeks to work!

2 Likes

It’s so fun to see when you’re driving down the road to our house. We have a “classic” tree in the main window and then this wildling in the window right above it. :laughing:

We color block the ornaments to each of the stripes. baby.sweets4ever 3D printed some of them (little candy canes).

But really, my favorite part is how it looks in the background of images. So magical. :sparkles:

5 Likes

I love the way you did the ornaments! I was curious if it was stripes or random rainbow colors. It’s very pretty!

2 Likes

I like white lights, hubby likes multicolor, so we compromise.
I bought a white tree with white lights, but additional strings of colored lights to change it up.

1 Like

We already have three Christmas trees…but this makes me want a 4th.

1 Like

@steiconi’s swap package was ready to go Sunday…but I confess to hanging on to her item for just a few extra days because I really, really like it and it’s so cute on my shelf. But seeing as she already shipped I’ll put mine in the post tomorrow morning.

I don’t make repeats (especially of big items) because my muse is a harah and fickle creature but I really wish I did. I hope @steiconi loves her new ____ ____!

3 Likes

I’m sure I will!

I mailed quickly because my husband was saying I should give your ____ to him, and make something else for you. He gets very possessive. So when he left town for a couple of days…
:grin:

4 Likes

It sounds like we have some awesome items being swap. I can’t wsit for this gallery!

4 Likes

That little glass dome is the cutest match holder. So clever.

I absolutely prefer matches but use lighters out of convenience.

3 Likes

Lately, my moods been reflecting warm white lights. Love all the twinkles :sparkles:

3 Likes

Warm white lights for me! I love them especially on a Christmas tree. I’m also really a fan of blue lights and also black light!

2 Likes

Warm white lights for home decorations unless it’s Christmas time and that’s when I like all the colors.

@sweets4ever that tree is amazing!

3 Likes

Let’s hear from you @Myrthena! What are your preferences, and hows it going?

1 Like

matches for candles

3 Likes

I received from lovelymiss! It deserves nighttime lit-up photos so won’t be posting in the gallery until late today. BUT: I FREAKIN LOVE IT. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes