Complete - Light It Up Swap SO May 15

Heh, but I do love a good writing desk…

2 Likes

Oops! I responded to your message before reading this. Sorry! Starting new partner message now. lol

1 Like

I have figured out what I’m making @jeanneleigh ! I did have to order a few additional supplies, none of it relating to the light feature but now I have to not so patiently wait for the stuff to get here. :sob:

I have an idea for a smallish extra item to make while I wait.

2 Likes

Hahaha! No worries. Sometimes, partners will have full conversations back and forth and not even realize the organizer is still in the chat!

I have an idea, but it is not in my wheelhouse at all, so it will be experimental. I have my fingers crossed I can do it. I am going to start this weekend because if I can’t, I will need the time to pivot and find something new that I can do.

5 Likes

I’m still trying to decide between, like, 3 different ideas…. :tired_face:

4 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes

There was some cool stuff on my partner’s Pinterest, but today a couple of things announced they wanted to be included. Not sure how to combine these…

6 Likes

I started today. I got some supplies, but then decided to use completely different materials. Its so different from my normal bag of tricks. Im pulling out tools i havent used in years!

5 Likes

Supplies are trickling in. Everything I need should be here in a week. But enough will be here that I can get started on Tuesday.

In the meantime, I’m going to start on the small extra tomorrow.

4 Likes

I went and bought things, almost completed it and do not like it at all. So I’m scratching that craft and brainstorming for something else. I’m hoping something good comes to mind soon. :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

I worked on mine for a couple of hours yesterday. I really like how it is turning out. I am going to let it sit for two days so i can figure what else i need to add/change.
I had an idea of something to add last night, but it might be silly. Ha!

How is everyone else doing? How is stalking your partners going? :smile:

3 Likes

I’m still in the early stages, this is a challenging swap! One of my partner’s suggestions jumped out at me, so I’d like to make something related to that theme. I came up with a bunch of ideas. But how I’m going to light that up?? No idea.

3 Likes

I fiddled with several different things for a couple of hours this morning, after spending an hour thinking about them between 3 and 4 am.

I dunno what I’ma gonna do.

I did anxiously check the send by date yesterday. Whew, not until May!

4 Likes

I was at a conference for work since Thursday and now today am in dead-tired recovery mode, so havent had the chance to plot and plan much yet! Can’t wait to dive in soon!

3 Likes

I’ve stalked my partner, have materials ready to go, but still pondering which idea to go with. Can’t wait to begin!

4 Likes

I’ve done my stalking and I think I’ve decided what to do! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So curious!!

2 Likes

I am bouncing between ideas, checking stash, pondering pondering….

2 Likes

It was like I traveled back in time and 6 year old me did the work while blindfolded :joy: probably wasn’t that bad but I’m might stick with that plan and tweak it a bit.

3 Likes

I have drafted up plans for my item. It’s outside my typical scope so I have plenty of supplies to try, try again.

I have gone back and forth multiple times on the small extra I’m going to make. I have thought of and abandoned multiple ideas. I have settled on one and I’ll have to write out my thought process on how/why I decided on it in a note when I send my items. My brain is so weird sometimes.

1 Like