COMPLETE: Little Good Things of 2021-- sign ups 3/1-3/14, Send 3/30

Swap name: Little Good Things of 2021
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: thanate
Sign-up date range: March 1-March 14, 2021
Send out Date: March 30, 2021
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional) nope! (tho I might need a co-organizer if it gets big)

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no!

Additional Age requirement? no!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap if sending a package, or replacement of lost swap items if sending letter-rate: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap or replacement of lost packages if sending letter rate: YES

Details of swap:
It is a stressful world out there right now. Let’s have an easy little swap to remember the little things that make us happy!

You may choose to have one or two partners. (first time swappers, stick with one, please)

We will be sending:

*One small crafted item (2 hrs or less crafting time; unlike the OTT swaps, physical size is up to you.)
*a card-- share a little good thing from your life, or that you learned or remembered recently!
*a small extra (chocolate, tea samples, ephemera, a packet of beads or buttons… whatever you think your partner would like!)

This is a low bar for international shipping-- you can craft an ATC or small prayer flag & pick a flat extra to send in a standard envelope. However, any package that can’t be sent with tracking and/or a receipt for proof of shipping will follow the papercraft swap rule that missing packages must be replaced/resent by the original swapper rather than getting an angel.

We will have weekly check-in questions in the thread (because they’re fun!) but if you just want to pop in to say “still alive!” that is a perfectly acceptable check-in too. :smiley:

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

Subject Line: LGT signup-(your username)

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Little Good Things Swap
Lettuce Craft username:
Email address:
Your real name and mailing address including the country:

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Do you agree to send with a DC# (in-US) or keep your receipt if possible, and resend any lost packages (as per papercraft swap rules) if what you send is too small to do so?
Would you like 1 or 2 partners? (first time swappers only 1, please)
Do you have any allergies?
Any allergens in your household (pets, smoke, etc)?
Are there crafted items you’d particularly like to get?
Anything you don’t really want?
Any extras/treats you would love?
What are some little things that make you happy? (add more if you want!)
Pinterest and/or other visual reference links?
Anything else you want to share?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Swappers:
@thanate (2)–> Trillian, marionberries
@MightyMitochondria (1)–> Lynx2Lancer
@Magpie (2)–> mel, Whistlefish
@LuckyXIIICreations (2) → LadybugsAndBees, Whistlefish
@Immaculata (2) → Jemimah, megwell
@Abbeeroad (1) → EriChanHime
@LadybugsAndBees (1) → LuckyXIIICreations
@marionberries (2) → jemimah, thanate
@EriChanHime (1) → Abbeeroad
@Camelama (1) → Trillian
@Lynx (1) → MightyMitochondria
@mel (1) → magpie
@Trillian (2) → Lilyleaper, thanate
@megwell (1) → Immaculata
@Whistlefish (2) → magpie, LuckyXIIICreations
@jemimah (2) → Immaculata, marionberries

And our gallery is here!

10 Likes

To confirm, this is papercraft rules? It says both, but it occurred to me that the first part might be swap boilerplate.

3 Likes

Hooray!!

3 Likes

Ack! Tempted!

4 Likes

Papercraft rules if you’re sending letter-rate, normal swap rules for packages. Will add this to the default stuff, thanks.

6 Likes

Join us! :grin:

3 Likes

I was sitting this round of swaps out but feeling like the timing and requirements for this are lining up for me. I’ll work on my q tomorrow!

7 Likes

I signed up!!!

4 Likes

I mean, I’d already started compiling a list of LGTs, so I might as well fill out the questionnaire :wink:.

6 Likes

Mmhmm, yup. You are my hero with this swap :orange_heart:

3 Likes

I’m glad sign ups are until 3/14! If I get my current swaps finished (or almost finished) by then I’ll sign up. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m in! sent in my questions.

3 Likes

YAY! I was hoping this one would come up after February. My ability to join this swap is going to be heavily decided based on how much progress my new husband and I have made on moving him out of his previous apartment and into my condo. If the house is still a wreck, I will probably need to sit out and cheer you all on from the sidelines. HOWEVER, I have totally downloaded the Questionnaire and filled it out and set a reminder on my phone for the morning of the 14th, so I will be ready to go if things are looking properly sorted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crossed_fingers: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Aaargh!! I said I wasn’t going to join any more swaps until I’d finished my other swaps … but it’s only little good things …

3 Likes

I think I need this swap in my life. Hmmmm…

3 Likes

I still use the bookmark you sent me as part of last year’s LGT all the time! :books::heart:

4 Likes

:grinning: :heart: :books: I loved doing last years LGT swap!

4 Likes

Last year’s LGT was great! At the time we thought it was a goodbye-swap, but it turned out to be the first of many swaps completed in our new home. I’ve been waiting for this one :heart:

7 Likes

Oooo! This could be just my size!

4 Likes

Signed up!

3 Likes