COMPLETE: Little Good Things of 2021-- sign ups 3/1-3/14, Send 3/30

I’m your partner! Hello! I’m looking forward to swapping with you. :cat:

4 Likes

I am stalking yoooouuuu Alex!

4 Likes

Hooray!

1 Like

Yea! Feel free to PM me if you need more direction. I know that my questionnaire was pretty general.

2 Likes

I am not usually this decisive but I know what I am making, and I know what extra I am including. Woah. :wink: Now just waiting for a supply to arrive!

4 Likes

We have a sender, so now we have a gallery!

(also please note that I’ll be keeping track of sent/receipt in the first post of the gallery)

6 Likes

Holy guacamole, that was quick! My plan has changed at least twice already, lol.

5 Likes

I haven’t even made plans yet; I’m still finishing up another swap! But this is the kind of swap you can put together in an evening if you want, so either way is fine. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

This makes me feel a lot better about the stage I’m in :grimacing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I picked up the last of my extras for @MightyMitochondria and just need to pack it all up. Now to find a super ji-mongous box to mail it all (okay…that may be a slight exaggeration.)

6 Likes

Wow, you are fast! Today is the first day I have made any significant progress on your item. Good thing I’m on spring break. As soon as the glue dries I will get back to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

enjoying the beautiful day today…working on a little something, something for @Magpie

3 Likes

Just waiting for things to dry and I should be able to ship tomorrow or Tuesday. :smile:

5 Likes

Spent Saturday feeling yucky from my 2nd covid shot, but managed to get a bit done on Sunday. At least I know where I am going with my little good things.

7 Likes

Yay vaccination! (Boo feeling yucky.)

2 Likes

Ok, swappers, we are half-way thru our crafting time! :eyes:

In honor of this lovely twitter thread, our check-in question is: What small craft, or small tool/supply purchase, has brought you large amounts of joy in the last year?

3 Likes

My crochet hook. At first it was a chore to convince myself to start my “Operation Use Up Yarn” project, but as I use up the yarn and make new things, I am finding joy in it again. (Not enough to buy more yarn, though.)

4 Likes

That Purple Thing. What was I waiting for? Shoulda bought one years ago, it’s so great.

4 Likes

Wonder clips!

4 Likes

I finally got one of the tombow tape rollers, and it’s definitely convenient for a lot of things.

3 Likes