Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

Squeeing right back!

1 Like

@JoyfulClover the print was made by my friend, not the notebook. I’m so glad you like the prayer flag. X

2 Likes

Loving that print…

1 Like

@Edel. Ahhh! Now that does make more sense!

I thought the card looked like a linocut! Gah! Thank you for clarifying! And thank you for my gift!

@JoyfulClover I love your new tagline -I’ll never throw away tiny scraps again. I’ll send them to you!

2 Likes

My package arrived from across the ocean! Immaculata sent me a wonderful package!

She sent me a great mug rug with my “teacher name” on it, it has now made it’s home on my desk. I also recieved postcards (I love looking at these older houses, in Utah we don’t have anything much older than the 1900’s standing). I am looking forward to trying the stroopwafels, these are new to me. The chocolates are almost gone already. I will enjoy crafting with the fabric this nest Christmas. Thank you for everything, I love it!

13 Likes

Hope you like the stroopwafels! They are the most Dutch thing I could think of. If they crumbled in the mail, stroopwafel crumbs are a real thing that you can buy in here.

2 Likes

Oooh, the flag from @Edel with the yo’s!

Man, I love stroopwafel. They don’t love me back but sometimes I just don’t care, they are DELISH!

3 Likes

@Edel I would love that! And maybe you’ll find something in the post in return!

:four_leaf_clover:

My @jemimah package arrived today, with this lovely flag!

:green_heart:
(also, NZ has the cutest year of the Rat stamp.)

14 Likes

Oh this gallery just keeps on giving! I’m loving that little kitty hoop! All the incredible partners spoiling each other!

I received bonus goodies earlier this week On Tuesday (which certainly brightened my day as I had managed to take a wicked slip and fall on the ice that morning - File this under things you don’t want to happen while trying to recover from a never ending cough. Bruised my tailbone, ribs, and sprained my wrist :crazy_face: I’m an over-achiever!) on to the little extra good things!

From that super star @jemimah

A beautiful little hand bound And painted notebook and this super retro telephone post card which I love!

And from @Magpie

Her gorgeous ATC to mark the last/first swap as we transitioned to our new home.

Thanks ladies! (Sorry it took me so long to post them up - it has really been a week!!! Lol)

12 Likes

My thanks to TAOJ who sent a wee hoop with an embroidered wave (we’re both lovers of the sea) and a bar of her favorite chocolate with sea salt:

Hoop%20and%20chocolate

This sweet stitchery fits right in with some of the terrific gifts I received through Craftster swaps that are on display in my hallway (there are a few more on the opposite wall, too):

14 Likes

Have also received commemorative last Craftster swap items from jemimah…

…and magpie…

Exrtra%20from%20magpie

Thank you both!

11 Likes

What I sent (finally, late, so so sorry) shows as delivered today! I can’t wait to see what @JoyfulClover & @dharma_rebel think of their goodies! This was such a fun one to craft for - and I went outside my normal for one of them…

1 Like

Your wall is wonderful!! Your new hoop fits in your theme!

I received from @Stellato_escuro and my extra from @jemimah a few days ago. I was trying to wait for better weather to take photos with better light but mother nature seems to not like that plan so I went ahead and took pics today.

From Stellato_escuro I received a little painting in a cool magnet holder. The green isn’t so jarring in real life and more subtle. I also received an art print card, chocolate, mint flavored kit kat, and some mini Altoids.

From jemimah I received a fabric book mark and an art print card

Thank you Stellato_escuro and jemimah!

13 Likes

I received three packages - from my partners @Averia, and @Stellato_escuro, and an unexpected extra from @jemimah - thanks so much to you all!

From @Averia - a gorgeous felt chickadee that is double sided; I love this little guy and I am going to use him, along with some other ornaments I got from other swaps to make a mobile for my craft room so he can hang out with me year round. I love that card too - it’s one @Flygirl88 made - I love how detailed her embossing is.

From @Stellato_escuro - an art piece, mounted on a magnet - I did not want to take it out of the protective sleeve because I have been sucking at putting things back in sleeves and tearing them lately - the colours are duller than in real life because I had to turn off the flash to reduce glare in the pic. I love how organic this is - it is making me think of organisms under a microscope.

and from @jemimah - I love how in sync you and @Averia were - you both sent me chickadees and they both arrived on the same day - I love this and I am going to have Jim make a frame for it so it can go up on the wall with my remaining nuthatches and some other bird art I have - it will go perfectly!

Thanks everyone!

15 Likes

And I got a lovely lovely bookmark from @jemimah I love it. Thank you so much. I’m so in awe of the joy and love that you sprinkled across the world with this swap. I ran with scissors!

16 Likes

I was surprised today to have an envelope from New Zealand! Love my bookmark/mini art from @jemimah!

14 Likes

All the chickadees are wonderful!

And I love that painting with all the circles done by @Stellato_escuro!