Little Good Things (R2) gallery!

Ooh, my booklet arrived today - thank you, @thanate! (And, despite some of the issues others have had, my envelope was perfectly intact and was in fact quite unwilling to cede its taped edges without some brute force on my part. :rofl:)

3 Likes

My lovely wee book arrived as well, very sealed lol. Thank you so much, it’s the sweetest, nicest end to an amazing swap :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @thanate i got my wee book too, with envelope intact :purple_heart: i love this collection of favorite things!

1 Like

I got happy mail from thanate too and I love the wee book. You are an amazing organiser @thanate thank you

5 Likes

My tiny book arrived too!!! Thank you so much @thanate!! I love it!

Also, I just realized I don’t think I ever posted the lovely ATC surprise I received from @Magpie, pretty much forever ago at this point… Argh! I need to get back on this wagon!

2 Likes

I was just coming on to post about my new little book! Thank you @thanate!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the cute book!

1 Like

Sorry for being MIA, but Girl Scout Cookie season is in full swing and my life is complete chaos but I wanted to pop on and post these pictures. Thank you Thimbles for once again spoiling my girls and I.

No pictured is a cute turtle journal and an owl pouch filled with markers. One loves owls and the other foxes so these gifts were amazing and so thoughtful! I’m using the little kangaroo pouch to hold my square reader for cookie booths - perfect size!

7 Likes

I received one in the same way but nothing was lost and the little book was so cute. Thank you!

1 Like

The little kangaroo pouch is adorable!

@thanate I received the lovely little good things book, it is so cute! Thank you and thank you for hosting this swap.

1 Like

I’m loving playing with my little book! Thank you @thanate!

7 Likes

Yay, modifications! :grin:

1 Like

Yesterday’s good thing: envies from @thanate and @jemimah finally got into my hands!!!

By far, the highlight of the day. Thanks, both of you. @Magpie, yours may be lost in the ether, but I appreciate you sending out the good vibes through the mail just the same.
:heart:

While I’m here, I’ll share today’s little good thing: I was sitting at a highway stoplight early this morning, and no one else was around, but the light was staying red for a strangely long time, like someone had pushed the crosswalk signal. Eventually I saw the lone pedestrian : a duck waddling its way across this multi-lane road. How that duck changed the traffic signals I don’t know, but he is living a charmed life. :duck:

12 Likes

Hey @Some_Girl! I have been meaning to upload a pic of my sign in its place of honour – my bakery kitchen. :heart: Thank you again! It makes me smile every time (and gets me a little emotional sometimes as I am in there living my dream!)

It’s up on a bulkhead with a couple pieces of cookie fan art I got from kids (seriously too cute!) and some other inspirational pieces I’ve been given. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

this totally makes me smile!
glad to see you are living your dream, and that your swap goodies have a place of honor!
:heart_decoration:

1 Like

Aw I am just seeing this now! Life has been so crazy since covid came along. My work days are taking up way too much of my time and I’ve been missing everyone here.

I hope your new career is everything you ever dreamed it would be! :heart:

2 Likes