Magpie's Scrappy Bead Class SU: 9/11-9/22 Class on 9/25

Ooooh, I’d love to do that class again, I loved it the first time around and I still have my supplies! I’ll just have to juggle some things, I’m not sure I can attend.

2 Likes

I will be joining this one for sure!

2 Likes

I am definitely joining!!

2 Likes

Daggone it I’m gonna be out of town!

1 Like

It’s just before we go visit relatives in no internet land. Yay. I’m signing up.

2 Likes

Yay everybody! I’m looking forward to seeing you all there. @bethntim I believe the classes will be available to watch afterwards so you could still support the site by signing up and checking it out at your leisure. I promise to make it worth your five bucks!

I’ll be posting some examples of things I’ve made with my beads if anyone is wondering what in the heck they’d do with such a thing after making it. They are VERY fun to create and can be added to so many projects. I truly love rescuing scraps that would otherwise be considered garbage and transforming them into little treasures.
Here’s a wee spirit doll I made with one of my larger beads. I don’t remember who I sent that one too, if you was you please remind me!

3 Likes

Here’s one more project that incorporates some scrappy fabric beads. That paper bag journal was also made for a swap and again, I don’t recall who it went to. Was it you? LOL :scissors: :thread:

2 Likes

Such cool projects! I love all the things you can do with them!

I just sent out a few invoices.

3 Likes

Phoey; this looks like fun, but I am already scheduled that day.

(can we toss in a dollar after the fact for a recording or the pdf?)

1 Like

@kittykill I’m wondering about this too. If a class were to book up completely could people who can’t attend that day pay the fee (at that time or any time in the future) for access to the video? If this were so, I would happily pay for the previous class. I did it in person in Asheville but it was great, I’d love to be able to see the instructions again…

4 Likes

I’d also like to join up and pay for the video and pdf (really happy to be able to contribute to LC costs), but the live Zoom will be 3.00am for me - so I don’t want to take up one of the 20 class spots. You guys don’t need to see my panda face at 3.00am!!

These scrappy beads look so cool!

6 Likes

Yikes, I just realized that’s 8am my time. Ugh, mornings!
Maybe I’ll keep my camera and mic off, so y’all don’t have to experience my yawwwwwwns.

2 Likes

If there is a recording I can access after the class time I would gladly sign up! :heart:

3 Likes

Oh, goodness, this sounds like so much fun! I’ll have to check to see if the timing will work!

1 Like

Yes! :grin: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I sent you that one? Awesome. I know a little white and rainbow one went to you too, with a prayer flag. I just found the photos, 2017 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey gang- the class will be recorded so if you can’t make the live session you will be able to watch the recording and get the pdf. You will still have to purchase it. I will send you a link to the recording and the PDF if you can’t make it.

6 Likes

I’m hoping to make the live class, but i have signed up for it in any case, I am happy to be able to access the video just in case I can’t be there

3 Likes

Awesome!
Here’s another book made with fiber scraps. I’m going to have to show some examples of other ways to use those beads! I did make quite a few little journals but they can be added to so many projects.

1 Like

In that case, I’m signing up TODAY! :smiley: