Magpie's Scrappy Bead Class SU: 9/11-9/22 Class on 9/25

Oh, you know I have a basket of baggies full of carefully sorted scraps, lol. I got them out but ended up just working from what was in the thread catcher from beside the sewing machine :laughing:

I made my first one! :laughing: Only a few mistakes :wink: but Iโ€™m sure my next one will be better!

And here are my itty bitty scraps. Might need to raid my bigger scraps too :laughing:

6 Likes

Gorgeous! Youโ€™re a pro already. Hopefully the video will give you some pointers to make it as quick and easy as possible.

After this letโ€™s have a scrappy swap to see how many items we can come up with for using these thingsโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

#4 is the best so far! :partying_face:

I canโ€™t wait for the video too!!! This is a great mobile craft :heart: These are keeping me sane today :rofl:

13 Likes

I love it! Your beads are gorgeous.

1 Like

I love that one!

2 Likes

Finished a bunch today.

I need to take a break, my fingers hurt!

8 Likes

I signed up, paid and was looking forward to tomorrowโ€™s class but something came up and I wonโ€™t be able to make the tomorrow. I hope I can get a link to the recording instead?

1 Like

For sure! I will send out a link to the recording tomorrow after the class.

1 Like

I may not make the live class tomorrow. Hubbyโ€™s getting in late tonight after a long trip, and I suspect weโ€™re both going to sleep in tomorrow. Iโ€™d like to see the video later.

1 Like

Iโ€™ll be at work during the live class, but if no one else is in the office Iโ€™ll tune in!

2 Likes

After the class, I will send the link to the recording of the class to everyone who signed up so if you canโ€™t make it, you can watch it at your leisure.

4 Likes

I still plan to be there! I need to go and gather up my supplies so Iโ€™m not running around like a crazy person tomorrow morning.

1 Like

All you need is felt, fabric, scissors, embroidery & sewing thread & needles. Everything else is extra!
See you all tomorrow :slight_smile:

All of my supplies are a bit scattered, so I need to corral them. I might toss in some beads and ribbon, too!

2 Likes

You know, I did one with ribbon & one with beads andโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t like them half as much! I love scraps lol. They are the literal best.

2 Likes

That was a great class, I really enjoyed it. Very relaxing x

1 Like

Thank you so much @Magpie! It was a great class. Thanks to everyone who signed up. I canโ€™t wait to see all the awesome beads you created.

I will be sending out a link to the recording to everyone (all that attended the class and those who couldnโ€™t make it). It may take a little while (later today or tomorrow morning)-it is in the process of โ€œprocessingโ€ the recording.

5 Likes

So awesome seeing everybody! Thank you all so much for attending, I just loved it :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s my giant demo bead

10 Likes