Make a Pouch and Fill It Swap?

YES!! Exactly this!

3 Likes

Like @kayrun said, I think it’s kismet!

3 Likes

I would be happy to swap flat things with you!

4 Likes

Oh, you are ON, sister! It’s been ages since we swapped, I would love that.
Do you think your daughter would like to swap with my sweet @Pigeon too? A craft & a note?

5 Likes

Yes!! My Lucy loves to draw, so it will be perfect.

4 Likes

This could be fun!

3 Likes

gozer and I made each other pods, recently, but it was using a paid pattern. Now that I made one, I’d make anither but the pattern was not great.

I was casually perusing Instructables, and here is a free pod pattern. I haven’t made this one, but it looks PRETTY CLOSE to ours, and it’s free!!! So anything annoying is made better by the free-ness. It’s not a pouch. But is kinda a pouch?

4 Likes

Thank you! I have been looking for a free pod pattern.

3 Likes

Pouch adjacent is close enough! :slight_smile: And they both start with the letter P, so I’d say it would be okay. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A good option for those who are full on pouches!

2 Likes

You can never be full on pouches. If that’s the case, you just need a pouch for your pouches. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ha - and hooray!

1 Like

I like the way you think! LOL

1 Like

The pouch swap is up!

Hitting up those who have shown some interest - @MightyMitochondria @Smmarrt @AudiobookLover @kayrun @gozer @Magpie @Bunny1kenobi @JoyfulClover

2 Likes

Yay yay yay!

1 Like

We are secretly ALREADY IN! Bahahahaha!

2 Likes

And already plotting!

1 Like

@Magpie, my mom’s church makes quilts for a children’s home, so they get a lot fabric donations. Today she let me dig through and take all the unusable scraps and weird, old, “ugly” fabrics. I took two garbage bags. She and my brother were mostly perplexed by my choices, but I know you will appreciate them!

1 Like

I have some wicked envy, it’s horrible.

3 Likes

I’m sending you some!

2 Likes