Complete - May the Fourth Star Wars Swap - SU 3/16-28 SO 4/24

Just sent in my questionnaire. I do enjoy Star Wars, but Mr Jemimah is the big fan in our household, so I’d like to swap for something for him.

2 Likes

Welcome to the swap!

1 Like

Sent in my questionaire, Its been awhile since I did a swap, Im excited :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Gotcha in. Glad you are back in a swap. We have missed you!

1 Like

Today is the final day for sign-ups, if you are on the fence! Get them in today!!!

1 Like

I am going to close sign-ups in about an hour. It’s now or never people!

Last ditch effort to get @AntBee in on this!!!

This is the swap you’re looking for. :thinking:

1 Like

She’s got about 15 minutes to sign up or send me a message saying she is going to. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Okay. I am closing up the swap. I am going to try to get partners out before I leave work, but if I get interrupted (you know, people wanting me to work, LOL!), it will be tomorrow morning. :green_heart:

2 Likes

Partners have been given! Let’s get crafting!!!

1 Like

Woohoo! I’m so excited!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

You guys are great. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hoping I can catch the next one. We’ve just had a couple of unexpected not-small expenses and I had to move some “fun money” to “Good Lord Vet Bills Sure Are Something” line items in the budget. Bah humbug.

I’ll be stalking this swap gallery for realz.

2 Likes

Aw. Hope your pup is ok!! Next time! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I feel you. I had the vet bill that caused a mild heart attack, then my dryer quit working, THEN I got a huge doctor’s bill because I can’t get my stupid doctor’s office to call in or code a procedure correctly. It was like a triple whammy this month. I decided to just play along and make myself something.

2 Likes

Woo!!

1 Like

oh let the stalking (research) begin. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check in question. This one should be easy. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

Oh man. We’ve been talking a bit about this behind the scenes, lol.

Luke Skywalker has been my favorite since I first saw A New Hope. I had a life-sized cardboard cut out of him in my room for a long time. :laughing: As an adult I LOVE the scene in Mando where he is SO bad a**. And Mark Hamill is an awesome human, so yeah. He’s my fave. Hands down.

3 Likes

Boba Fett was always my favorite, before they expanded his story. I have a Mandalorian track jacket from way before the series. I used to wear it to work and everyone would ask me if it was a baseball team. LOL!
I also love Subulba’s design so much.

My all time favorite are Scout Troopers. I love their design.

2 Likes

I can’t pick just one. of course the org star wars is near and dear to me since I was in my early 20,s and NO one had done sci fi like that before - it seemed so real for the 1st time. But do like it all - the shows on Disney have been fab. I do wish they had not made Luke into bitter old dude but hopefully the streaming will sort that out.

3 Likes