Memories of Portugal

What a beautiful way to enjoy your travel memories :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, I probably messed up the spelling Magpie. All I know is they were fun to eat and also miniaturize!

1 Like

When you posted I looked it up! It’s spelled a whole bunch of ways which made me wonder about regional versions. Did you eat them in a bunch of places & if so we’re they different all over?
I’m super impressed with the pastry texture you created, you are a master of the polymer clay!

1 Like

We only had them in Lisbon. Somehow missed them in our other Portuguese stops. We had the tinned fish and port everywhere!

2 Likes

I guess we’ll just have to go and search for them all over the place. It’s on our bucket list! I’ll report back when we finally make it :blush:

2 Likes

And I’ll tell you where to find all of the jewelry supply shops!

2 Likes

This is stunning. I love this idea as a way to commemorate favorite vacations, locations, etc. Your attention to detail (those pastries! The tiny tins!) makes this little scene perfection. :heart:

2 Likes

This is so pretty :smiley: and what a wonderful way to show off your favourite parts from a visit.

I’m actually also planning to go to Lisbon as a friend of mine lives there, I will certainly see if I can find all these items :smiley:

2 Likes

This is beautiful. I’m imagining you with a whole wall of shrines to commemorate all of your world-wide travels. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love it, so cute!

2 Likes

I am awestruck. Beautiful work!

Thanks everyone!

So much blue! Beautiful!

Thank you!