Mini Room gallery

Show off your mini goodies here!

@Bunny1kenobi herself sent me a bookshelf room. It fits cozily in between books and even has it’s own lighting. It’s the perfect little house. A living room and a craft room…what more do you need. When I unwrapped it the fabric bolts had scattered all over the craft room, which was just too realistic! And the living room is too neat…not realistic at all. :stuck_out_tongue: But it does have a flat-screen TV for binge watching.

Look at this craft/sewing room, all the supplies and a very sweet little sewing machine…even scissors.

The living room has a comfy couch, big screen TV (look in the first pic on the left wall), and a very sweet lamp to read by. Is that a remote too? Heaven.

Thank you, I love it.

7 Likes

That craft room is so much fun!

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it!

Yes, that is a remote! Can’t have a big screen TV without one! :wink:

I’m not great with clay, and this was my first attempt at a sewing machine. I was glad that it’s recognizable! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

omg that’s a cute room :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!!

I received from @marionberries! Look at this adorable garden scene!

I love the profusion of flowers and the tiny little table, all set up for a sweet visit in the garden surrounded by nature… sigh …so idyllic!

And the lovely handmade card that came with it:

Thank you so much marionberries! I love it!

6 Likes

so glad you love it. It took me forever to work out the silly stairs.

Here’s a few more pics. Enjoy your morning coffee.

4 Likes

So lovely!! What did you use for the stone flooring? Is that painted book pages?

1 Like

The outdoor pics are so perfect!!

The stone flooring is egg carton and some of them still have the printing showing through the splotchy paint. Makes great bricks too.

2 Likes

Such a cute room :smiley: Love it!

1 Like

International shipping has come through in one direction! @imera sent me a tiny library in a book:

(so many tiny books! Fun!)

3 Likes

Love all those books!! :heart::heart::heart:

So glad you got the room :smiley:

And I received yours on monday but was so swamped I didn’t have time to sit down and look at it properly. Shipping was late thanks to the current pandemy, but at least it arrived.

@thanate used my fairytale theme and made me a cute little room. Earlier today I asked my son if he knew that fairytale, which he didn’t, so we watched a telling of it on YouTube.

The leg under the spindle broke during shipment and I can’t find it now because it’s so little, but I’ll look for something else and fix it this weekend. Thank you!

1 Like

Yay! It got there!!

I’m pretty sure the spindle legs were all bits of toothpick, so that should be pretty easy to replace. (argh, sorry something detached & broke! I’ll post my photos of it from before shipping soon, if that helps.)

This is really cool! I love fairy tales!!

1 Like

And this completes our swap, guys! Thanks for playing! :heart:

2 Likes