Miniature Bar Food and Drinks

So detailed! Love the tiny orange slices.

2 Likes

Wow, that is so cool!

These are so cute!! (And some of it is making me hungry! LOL)

1 Like

They look great! The grapes look especially real, the colour is perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like

I can not WAIT to see this project :D. I am so excited about all these faboo minis in their setting, whatever it is going to be. Oh, I have such BIG HUGE LOVE for these tiny objects, wheeee!

2 Likes

Wow, they are so amazing!

1 Like

These little things always amaze me. <3

I’m so impressed by tiny things! The orange slices are very neat.

1 Like

Such detail!!

1 Like

you are a wiz! your caning is spot on.

1 Like

Ooooooh - it is a teeny weeny PAR-TAY!!!

1 Like

Love, love, lovety love!

1 Like

Ready for the cheese party :smiley: Great job, I really love the touch of grapes :smiley: and the glitter or what it is around the edge of one of the glasses :smiley: Great job on the cheese and the drinks, I especially love hte look of that yellow drink with the orange slice

1 Like

Wow, I love the apples! And it might seem like an odd thing to focus on, but the color and… opacity? of the grapes is so perfect, I noticed it right away. :grapes:

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone! The citrus and apples are slices of polymer clay canes. I use them a lot in my miniatures. They come in tons of different options, so much fun! The grapes are made from green glow in the dark poly clay. I was skeptic about using it but agree, they look super realistic.

2 Likes

Amazing creations!

These are precious! So much teensy, perfect detail!

1 Like

I am sort of obsessed with these!! Wonderful!

2 Likes

Thanks so much and welcome to Lettuce Craft!

1 Like

I absolutely love miniatures and your attention to detail is amazing! I envy you for sure, I love the natural marks in the cheese and how you can see the fruit slice in the bottom of the drink. Can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes