Miniature Pantry

Made for @Bunny1kenobi for the Box of Whimsies/Miniatures swap. A little vintage pantry full of tiny cans bottles and boxes.

16 Likes

I literally squealed when I opened this! The pantry is perfect and all the little goodies are so awesome! I couldn’t believe how many there were! Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

All your tiny pantry items are so well done. I love that they all have a nice aged look. How did you do the fruit and juice in the jar?

Thanks! The jar contains tiny polymer clay cherries that I baked off then dropped in the jar. The juice is clear resin. It really reflects the red of the poly clay.

3 Likes

It’s freaking cool!!

Those are sesame seeds in the teensy jar. :grinning: I thought they looked like blanched almonds.

3 Likes

Brilliant!

In tiny scale, they do look like blanched almonds!

Your tiny replicas of food are incredible!

2 Likes

It’s true! They do!!!

My goodness! This is a wonder! I wish so badly I could ogle it IRL!

1 Like

This is so sweet!

2 Likes

Thanks you guys!

1 Like

Charming!
We’ll never look at seeds and spices the same way!.

4 Likes

This is so awesome! The little jar of honey is killing me.

3 Likes

Whoa! This is magnificent! I can’t believe everything looks so real but is soo tiny.
What a beautiful swap gift.

2 Likes

Thanks friends!

1 Like

I love this little pantry. The shelf liner makes me smile because it reminds me of my earliest childhood home in the 70’s. My mom would approve!

2 Likes

Love this so much! All the details on the mini items…wow.

2 Likes

All those tiny food items. I am always so impressed looking at miniatures. I don’t know how you do it. My eyes would be bleeding. LOL!

2 Likes

Squee. That is all. :blush:

2 Likes