Miniature Porcelain Sake Set

I posted this on the old place right before the end, so I wasn’t going to post here, but why not?

Here is a miniature hand-thrown porcelain sake set. My favorite part is this particular glaze — depending on the firing conditions on any given kiln load, it tends to be a little bit different every time. This time it has a lot of greys and dark lavenders, which I love.

28 Likes

So cute! I’m addicted to watching videos of people making tiny pottery things like this.

1 Like

Love this! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Crazy amazing. I am utterly enchanted by this teensy weensy pottery of yours!

1 Like

Love the glaze and texture :heart:

1 Like

so stinking cute! I love mini stuff. the color on the cups fading from blue to neutral is a nice touch.

1 Like

My GOODNESS you work accurately so small. The first photo is totally an optical illusion–they are proportioned so well.

1 Like

Good gracious, this is amazing!
So tiny and perfect.
Are they Blythe-sized?

1 Like

Miniature pottery is amazing, they came out wonderful. Is it hard to do?

1 Like

So tiny!! Not as tiny as other things but this is supposed to be used son yeah… tiny.

1 Like

Squee! Tiny porcelain! Love love love!

1 Like

Thank you for looking, everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Heehee yup!)

Like everything, it just takes time and practice. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, those teeny weeny micro vases were the smallest I might go…

1 Like

Oh wow! That is really awesome!

1 Like

I love them!

1 Like

I love when your hand appears in the photos to show the true size. Amazing!! I really adore the glaze on this set, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wow! I thought it was impressive before I could even tell how small it was. Now I’m even more impressed!

1 Like

These are just adorable and I love the colour

1 Like

I love it♥️

1 Like