Miniature Potions Cabinet

I made this miniature potions cabinet in the Box of Whimsies swap. This is my first try at miniature crafting. I mostly used pre-existing items and then modified them with paint, stain, etc. I learned a lot and now I’m ready to try more challenging miniature projects.

33 Likes

WOWEE! You’re off to a heckuva start! This is super cool.

2 Likes

I love so many things about this…the lace doilies, the mousetrap, the potion bottles…can’t wait to see more projects as you get sucked into the world of miniatures! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s really great. I love the moss/lichen unifying the design.

2 Likes

So so great! How did you do the mini mouse trap?

2 Likes

This turned out so fabulous! Miniatures are so fun, aren’t they??

1 Like

What?!?! You knocked the ball out of the park!

2 Likes

This is fantastic! So glad to hear that you’ll be making more miniatures in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish I could say I made the mouse trap, but I bought it off eBay. I still have another one. It would be pretty simple to replicate with a small rectangle of wood and some wire.

3 Likes

This is really fantastic. It has a woodland witch vibe.

Thank you!

1 Like

This is beautiful. I love the addition of the moss. Gives it a whole new feel.

1 Like

Thanks, that is what I was going for. My partner loves Halloween and also has a fairy garden. I was trying to make something that would fit both categories.

3 Likes

This is all mine and I love it so much! It is perfect!

2 Likes

You can’t wait to try more challenging ones? This looks super challenging! I love the moss you added. It’s the perfect touch! This is simply amazing!

2 Likes

This is truly epic. I’ve seen so many miniature potions cupboards, and this one blows them away! Seriously well done.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t say this was your first time!
It looks amazing!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Miniature Potions Cabinet is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

3 Likes

That little corvid on the pumpkin is my fave but it’s all so great. The detail just sucks you in, I put my face 3 inches from the computer screen trying to see every little bit!

2 Likes

That corvid is a seagull painted with black nail polish. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like