Miniature Pottery Studio : ART 2020 - Q1 Challenge Entry

unbelievable!! I’m still gawking at all the pics

3 Likes

Amazing!
All of those teeny tiny works of wonder together in a teeny tiny setting. I love it.

3 Likes

Thank you all, so SO much! What a fun pile of messages to see when I logged on. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks! (I didn’t make it- someone in Australia did! But there are lots of fun knit/crochet patterns floating around for Blythe, so I should probably hop on that wagon!)

LOLLL!!!

Pottery studio shelves are always completely full up!

Heehee!!! They can do lots of things when I’m not looking…! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Everyone. This is good and all, but I’m afraid the packing supplies are probably actual size since her pieces are so tiny! :package:
:joy: :joy:

4 Likes

This is crazy good! You’re amazing!

3 Likes

Also, this challenge prodded me to try making a handbuilt vase form I’ve done before, but in miniature. I made the basic forms last night, and hope I can clean them up and refine them for bisque firing this weekend. HOWEVER. The smaller of the two sizes is probably Godzillian in proportion to this tiny studio! I mean, mine might be as big as a chess piece, which looked tiny on my wareboard but probably could eat the entire contents of your studio for breakfast!

6 Likes

That is unbelievable… that tiny??? Oh wow, I am flabbergasted and that rarely happens :wink:

I love the colours of all the pottery, all those details, oh I just LOVE it! :orange_heart:

You rock! :metal:t3:

4 Likes

LOL!!! You got me! (At least the boxes, haha!)

Oooooooh! I can’t wait to see!

2 Likes

Shrink me! Omigosh I want to play on that wheel! And look at those itty bitty chopsticks in their wrapper!

5 Likes

Wow. I am speechless. This is incredible!

1 Like

That is amazing!! I love the little wheel so much!!

1 Like

I. Love. It.
The end. :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely LOVE! I love the tiny tooks and the tiny sponge is probably my favorite part!

1 Like

Incredible how you brought in all the elements of a lived-in work space! I’m amazed!

1 Like

I love this, really great how you use miniatures and made them look “normal sized” XD

1 Like

Well… my miniature vases got to the point of putting in for bisque firing, then the world closed. It will be a while before they’re done, I guess.

1 Like

Oh boo!!! :frowning: I hope you can get back in the studio soon!

Don’t want to get in any sooner than it’s safe for the community. I may be finding some alternative materials for crafting soon.

1 Like

Someone at my studio suggested I might be able to build my own tiny kiln and basically fire with a propane torch, since the pieces are so small, they would be glowing hot in no time! Now I’m wondering if it is the time to try it…

1 Like

This is so amazing!! I love all the detail!! Wow!

1 Like