Miniature Tea Cabinet

Here’s my version of a miniature tea cabinet for kittykill. I included some interchangeable ‘wallpapers’ for the back of the cabinet. I made a few replicas of her needlework plus some of the items she currently includes in her full sized cabinet. There are Halloween and Christmas items for her to change it out with the seasons. Any items she isn’t currently using should fit in the storage drawer at the bottom of the cabinet. So fun to make!

27 Likes

I love this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

you have got to be kidding me! A mini version of kittykill’s own cabinet?!? Get outta town!

2 Likes

AB.SO.LUTE.LY A.MAZE.BALLS! So perfect for Kittykill and if you didn’t know her, you’d think it was super terrific, too!

1 Like

This is awesome. Wow. Love it.

1 Like

The tiny tea bags! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Such a wonderful and thoughtful gift!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! @megwell those tea bags were an adventure I tell ya.

1 Like

This is all mine!!! I love it so much! The personal touches serious made me cry. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

The tiny teabags!!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Oh my goodness!! This is amazing! I love all the personal touches!

1 Like

This is amazing! I’m so jealous. I have to get some things posted and get back to work on my never ending project list. So inspiring!

1 Like

Thanks so much to all!

WHAAAT?!! If I were kittykill, I’d be playing with this all the time, changing stuff out, rearranging, making the little figurines talk to each other (“Hello, Ducky, how are you?” “Oh, I’m fine, Mr. Owl but that spider is creeping me out.” “But guys! I’m Charlotte!”)… lol The sheer amount of detail in even one vignette is amazing, but that you did it times three?! Get outta here!

2 Likes

Love those little tea bags :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is so wonderful! I love the mini kk embroidery! :laughing:

1 Like

How awesome!
Looks like you thought of everything, with the back wallpaper and the drawer to keep all the tiny bits.

How in the heck did you make those tiny replicas of her work? That must have taken hours and hours…and really strong glasses!!!

Oh goodness…this made me cry because it is just that special…

oooo…the little tiny glitter houses…

Congrats! Your Miniature Tea Cabinet is one of this week’s featured projects. You rock!

Thanks so much!