Monster Swap 2024 Gallery

I’m so glad!

2 Likes

What a cool package @jeanneleigh!

2 Likes

Received the cutest monster. @geekgirl embroidered the cutest fluffy monster named Taffy. I was really excited to receive an embroidered item :grin:thank you @geekgirl! Now to find a spot on the wall for Taffy.

Here’s Taffy( next to a beautiful handmade card):

Also, I made the same expression as Taffy when I opened my package :rofl:

11 Likes

Taffy is adorable! Excellent stitching and color selections, @geekgirl !

3 Likes

Oooooo. Very cute! That expression is perfect

2 Likes

I’m so glad you like her.
She made her debut last year during Monster Jam. This year I thought she’d be fun to embroider.

2 Likes

I received this adorable, little cutie from @EriChanHime!

Out in the garden

and in the woods!

Thanks so much! I love him!

13 Likes

Blue dragons with purple wings are awesome!

5 Likes

@EriChanHime that dragon is amazing! I am in awe at your excellent sewing skills!

3 Likes

Love, love, love the cute dragon and Taffy!

4 Likes

The dragon! :star_struck:

The adorable Taffy! :heart_eyes:

I said it before and I’ll say it again … this is the best gallery.

3 Likes

I received a very cool mug rug from @Myruka

Her fabric choices are awesome.
Love all the eye balls! I’ve been using while I work today.

And a cute little water color monster

And a dragon card. Looks like alcohol inks?

Thanks Myruka!

8 Likes

This pic has more true colors. It just wasn’t flat

6 Likes

Those eyeballs. Must make you laugh every time you pick up your mug! The fabrics are amazing and the cards are so cute.

3 Likes

The “rawr” on that mat kills me! So cute!

3 Likes

@geekgirl – Taffy hops again! LOL! She is so cute. I am glad you decided to revive her with embroidery. She is darling.

@EriChanHime – Your dragon is adorable! It looks so soft and snuggly. The colors are perfect!

@Myruka – That mug rug cracks me up! All those eyes! And that expression cracks me up. Your monster art is great and that dragon is incredible!

4 Likes

Blockquote

Yes, I did use alcohol inks. It was my first time using them (on the correct paper :sweat_smile:) and I had no idea what I was doing :rofl: but he came out cute.

And I’m so happy you liked your mug rug. I don’t know why but I was feeling nostalgic for those emo/MySpace days so I added the rwar :joy::joy::joy: it works for what a monster would say.

Im so happy the eyes :eyes: are loved. I had just two but it needed more eyes.

4 Likes

Those eyes!! :grin::grin: The watercolor monster is really cute! And that dragon card is really cool. Alcohol inks intrigue me! Such a cool effect.

2 Likes

Bonus monster shot! @GeekyBookworm

Murgatroyd has hair (a hat??) now, and is very pleased about it. :grin: I got a little cactus at the store. It’s in a liner pot that I wrapped in plastic wrap, but it comes out easily enough for watering. :cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s so cute!!! I’m glad you found something that would please Murgatroyd (and protect him)!!

3 Likes