Monster Swap 2024 Gallery

@geekgirl – Taffy hops again! LOL! She is so cute. I am glad you decided to revive her with embroidery. She is darling.

@EriChanHime – Your dragon is adorable! It looks so soft and snuggly. The colors are perfect!

@Myruka – That mug rug cracks me up! All those eyes! And that expression cracks me up. Your monster art is great and that dragon is incredible!

4 Likes

Blockquote

Yes, I did use alcohol inks. It was my first time using them (on the correct paper :sweat_smile:) and I had no idea what I was doing :rofl: but he came out cute.

And I’m so happy you liked your mug rug. I don’t know why but I was feeling nostalgic for those emo/MySpace days so I added the rwar :joy::joy::joy: it works for what a monster would say.

Im so happy the eyes :eyes: are loved. I had just two but it needed more eyes.

4 Likes

Those eyes!! :grin::grin: The watercolor monster is really cute! And that dragon card is really cool. Alcohol inks intrigue me! Such a cool effect.

2 Likes

Bonus monster shot! @GeekyBookworm

Murgatroyd has hair (a hat??) now, and is very pleased about it. :grin: I got a little cactus at the store. It’s in a liner pot that I wrapped in plastic wrap, but it comes out easily enough for watering. :cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s so cute!!! I’m glad you found something that would please Murgatroyd (and protect him)!!

3 Likes

I love how he looks absolutely thrilled about everything. It makes it almost impossible not to smile back at him. :grin:

3 Likes

@geekgirl Taffy is the best! I can tell by the amount of stitches that it was definitely a labor of love. :slight_smile:

@EriChanHime That dragon is soooooo cool! What a fabulous swap item. Your attention to detail is stunning. I’m super jealous! Those colors are also perfect. And I love how it matches the one you got from @GeekyBookworm!

@Myruka The coffee monster mug rug is AMAZING! Those eyeballs! The fabric choices! The stitching! It’s so great. Your little watercolor card is also adorable. I love the expression! And what a fun way to use alcohol inks to make something more upscale with the dragon. Cute idea! The colors are gorgeous.

I love Murgatroyd with his little hairdo! Makes this cutie even cuter!

3 Likes