Moomin Hoop for LGT 2 Swap

Very cute moomin! so much personality and so sweet.

1 Like

This fab hoop has been picked as one of this week’s featured projects. Thank you for being an awesome part of LettuceCraft. You rock!

2 Likes

This hoop is great, especially for your second attempt! I don’t really know Moomin, other than to see him, but he sure is cute.

1 Like

Oh wow! That’s amazing! Thank you to everyone for their kind comments and feedback!
:blush: :heart:

Congratulations on the featured project!

1 Like

Thank you!

Aww, this is adorable! I had a Moomin phone case until last month! I love your hoop!

1 Like

Oh no . . .

Did it give out or did you upgrade? lol

1 Like

Hahaha, I moved across the world and got a new phone, so there was no catastrophe. My new phone has a sparkly case! But I do kinda miss Moomin. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fair enough! Across the world?! You’re a busy lady!

1 Like

This is so stinkin’ cute!

1 Like

This is super adorable, I love the colour in the background, it really fits the happy feeling of the shopw, and the flowers are perfect

1 Like

Aw thank you !:rose::cherry_blossom::hibiscus:

Amazing how much expression you can get in the face with just a few careful stitches! Brava!

1 Like

Thanks @AbbaDab :heart::blush:

Oooh SQUEE! The Moomin is so adorable, on my gosh. And I am wild for the background print, the bird is flying upside down! It is so utterly impossibly appropriate. I love it!

1 Like

This fabric felt super sunny and light, just the right thing for this hoop, and I wanted to ensure the silly little bird could be seen.