More crafty merit badges!

I have so many embroidery questions!! Love these! did you design them or are they purchased? LOVE LOVE LOVE :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love these soooo much!! I can’t wait to get the Needle Ninja set that I bought, and I’m so sad that I was too slow for the Crafts Past Bedtime set!!

1 Like

“Crafts Past Bedtime” :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Oh wow! I need all of these! Beautifully done Ann!

1 Like

I have a large variety of sorts of thread; these are mostly rayon shiny ones (of various brands) but a few things-- the skull & the pincushion-- were done with cotton quilting thread. Once in a while I’ll use regular sewing thread if that’s the only thing around in the right color. It’s pretty mixed media. :wink:

Most of these I cut to size after finishing them, but the patterns are designed so you can attach pre-cut pieces to tearaway stabilizer and have the thread be the edge. The stabilizer I’m using ends up leaving a slightly wispy edge after tearing, though, so I find I can get an edge I like better by cutting afterwards.

They’re all purchased designs from Urban Threads.

2 Likes

and off I go to get those patterns - no rule says they have to be machine done. Can hand stitch as well :wink: Thanks for posting these!

3 Likes

Definitely! Let’s hear it for variety! :green_heart:

1 Like

THESE ARE DOPE! Love them!

1 Like

Haha me too, oh just one more row :rofl:

3 Likes

Ann! These are amazing!!! Any crochet ones?

No pressure. But…please.

1 Like

Want…so…much…

2 Likes

I really wanted to purchase these but I just missed them! I’ll be down for a merit badge swap in the future!

4 Likes

Sadly, I have no yarnie patches. :frowning:

1 Like

Such cool badges :smiley: I always love them, and the fact that you can make such awesome stuff at home!! maybe in the future I will get one of those machines XD until then I’ll sit here and be amazed by yours :smiley:

2 Likes

OMG! These are SO CUTE! Love love love!

1 Like

You are awesome! Yahoo! You are one of the featured projects for this week! Congrats!

5 Likes

These are so stinking cool!!! I’m dying to get an embroidery machine! I especially love the UFO one!

2 Likes

I want to get an embroidery machine. Are they easy to figure out, or do they have a bit of a learning curve? One day I will get one… These are amazing!

1 Like

I found it pretty easy; there’s a little bit of learning curve on what fabric needs how much stabilizer and getting trickier things into the hoop both securely & where you want them, but otherwise the learning curve basically depends on how fancy your machine is. (Mine is super basic, so there was very little technology to learn, but some of them have a million bells & whistles to sort out.)

2 Likes

whoa! those kick butt!

1 Like