More pretty masks

Mask making has given me an excuse to rebuild my dwindling stash with all the fun fabrics I’ve been coveting. I made another Tula Pink for myself. For friends, a Tula Pink chipmunk, a unicat & Riley Blake racoon, and a green floral and batik combo. The tiny human asked for a reversible unicat & a kitty face. I’m not happy with the kitty face placement or the general construction. I modified a pattern and didn’t do a great job. She doesn’t mind and I’m sure I will be making her more mask fashion in the future.

9 Likes

Your fabrics are completely adorable! The embroidered face turned out great too.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope to try your mask pattern next. It looks so simple and well-fitting. I had to get these made quickly before I tried something new. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, please do try it! I worked at simplifying some of the trickier elements of other patterns, like the fold over for the elastic channel. I can make my pattern in 20 mins or less now, and I am not rushing. It’s fit every face I’ve tried it on so far too.

1 Like

Tula!!! And the fun embroidery on hers is beyond excellent!!

I love the kitten face embroidery, what a fun idea!