More Swap Ornaments

Couple more ornaments made for the Ongoing Ornament Swap. The first one was made for @Camelama for her Scandinavian/Nordic theme.

It’s made from an unfinished wood bracelet I had in stash.

I strung some wooden beads on either side and suspended the little bird in the middle. Crocheted a band to surround the bracelet.

The second ornament was for @Edel. A flamingo for her flamingo tree.

The head and neck are leather, worked over a wire so it would hold its shape. Then I piled on the sequins, because I do love sparkly Christmas trees. (It was hard to resist using sequins on the Nordic ornament, but I did manage.)

27 Likes

These are so fun and unique!

1 Like

I love seeing your holiday ornaments…they are all spectacular!

1 Like

Great job capturing the themes!

1 Like

You are very talented. I love my flamingo and that Nordic one is fab.

1 Like

These are beautiful !!

1 Like

I wouldn’t kick those off my tree!
lovely!

1 Like

These are gorgeous.

1 Like

Wow, both are uniquely gorgeous. Love all the construction details, very lovely.

1 Like

Both are so lovely, and so unique! Well done.

1 Like

So exquisitely crafted and so beautifully and thoughtfully specific to their recipients!

1 Like

Congrats! Your Swap Ornaments are one of this week’s featured projects. :tada:

1 Like

They are lovely!
The Scandinavian themed one is my favorite of the two.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! They were fun to make. I had so much pent-up crafting energy after not making things for so long.

2 Likes

These are both gorgeous and so unique to each other. I never would have guessed the same person made them. You really know how to work with a theme. They are both equally as stunning. Lucky partners!

2 Likes

I LOVE THE FLAMINGO. Seriously, the flamingo is sooo cute. The Scandinavian one is beautiful too. Your talents continue to amaze me.

1 Like

I love these ornaments! That’s the most elegant flamingo I’ve ever seen! I really like the simple beauty of the wooden ornament. Your crocheted band is the perfect finishing touch!

1 Like