Movie Monster Cookies

Holy guacamole! These are so incredible. You put so much work into these cookies and it shows. They are show-stoppers! The best part is that they are just as tasty as they are pretty (or scary in this case).

2 Likes

They sound delicious and pretty easy to do even if there is no decorating! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I want all of these! but they are too cute to eat!!

2 Likes

:sparkles: :fairy: CONGRATULATIONS! Your awesome project is one of this weekā€™s Featured Projects! :mermaid: :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks!

Using thin cutting boards for stencils is a real clever plan! Way better than cardboard,if I want to keep the stencil that is.

I also could identify almost all the characters, there are some that make me go "might be this character but I donā€™t know for sure because I havenā€™t watched all the movies. And there are some which I just donā€™t know.

Great job on the cookies, if I lived closer Iā€™d certainly place an order :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

These are so fabulous!!!

1 Like

These are amazing!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks much, guys!

These look so good! I love that each cookie is individualized. All the time you put into research definitely paid off, the design work is amazing!

1 Like

OH. MY. GOD. IWANTTOEATTHESESOBAD!! I canā€™t believe you made such gorgeous cookies! Like I want to eat them but also I would feel bad. :sob::hot_face: Lmao im legitimately salivating right now. AND you made vegan ones??? (Iā€™m vegan so likeā€¦ omg Im especially envious) These are all so beautiful. I was excited about the Sam one but I ESPECIALLY love the universal monsters. Those are beyond gorgeous.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

These are amazing.
I was assuming it was all royal icing. I think your detail is amazing and even more so knowing itā€™s glaze!

1 Like

These cookies are just amazing. I keep looking at the dazzling demogorgon. It looks so tedious to do all those little teeth. I havenā€™t seen all of these movies, either, but I instantly recognized the ones I have seen. Also thank you for sharing your recipe. I havenā€™t enjoyed making sugar cookies because they seem to get too hard or else they crumble into dust so I am looking forward to trying out your recipe so my son can decorate some holiday cookies.

1 Like