COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (signup 2/15-2/24; send out 4/3!)

I am officially in and I already have lots of ideas rolling around. I can hardly wait.

3 Likes

Still thinkingā€¦ Iā€™ll start working on my questionnaire just in case :innocent:

5 Likes

A few more days to sign up! Hope you all join me, @endymion, @Renstar, and @MightyMitochondria!!

2 Likes

I just sent over my questionnaire. I canā€™t ever have too many mug rugs. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yay! Welcome to the swap!

1 Like

I think Iā€™m in, arenā€™t I??

4 Likes

Yes, she was tagging those who signed up and asking others to join us. I had to scroll to the top and double check. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ahhh, good to know!!

2 Likes

Yes! Sorry! I was telling others to join those of us already in! Whoops. Totally not clear. :sweat_smile: Thanks for the save @MightyMitochondria!

2 Likes

Just signed up

4 Likes

Welcome!!

2 Likes

Good news, Royal mail have started posting internationally again!! (UK)

I hoped when I signed up this would be the case.

6 Likes

Phew! That is great news!

1 Like

I can hardly wait to get crafting. I have lots of ideas rolling around; a new technique I want to try, a weird/funny fabric in my stash, a unique shapeā€¦so many possibilities!

4 Likes

I originally started out with one main idea of something I thought would make for a neat mug rug, but since then, the ideas have just kept coming! Iā€™ve written down a variety of ideas for my questionnaire and it shouldnā€™t take me very long to fill out. Iā€™m heading to bed now, but will get the info sent in tomorrow.

4 Likes

Yay! Glad youā€™ll be joining.
Looking forward to getting startedā€¦

4 Likes

I love the excitement you guys!! Just a couple more days to sign up if youā€™re on the fence!

5 Likes

I just got my questionnaire sent in! This will be my first time making a mug rug, Iā€™m looking forward to getting started!

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure it will be awesome! Glad to have you. :smile:

3 Likes

I just picked up some new fabric at JoAnn on Presidentsā€™ Day for their big sale. Hoping I can use some of it. :slight_smile: Iā€™m super excited!

6 Likes