Music of the Night

Hoi! I’m new here! I’m @grenouille78 's daughter and excited to finally get on! I draw a lot and have never had a good place to share it, so here I am! On to le drawing!
I drew this a few months ago, after re-entering my Phantom of the Opera phase. I am a huge Sonic and Phantom fan. So at 1 in the morning I decided “Heck! Why not!” and drew this!
ddwye61-c9d626ba-d86f-464d-8683-0036a4294917
It took me a while, but I finally figured out how on earth to draw stairs. As for walls…

17 Likes

First of all, welcome! Secondly, holy moley! Love you drawing can’t wait to see your other stuff

2 Likes

Shadow looks great as the Phantom. Good choice!

3 Likes

Welcome! What a fun mash up! I love Phantom…was just singing songs today!

What medium did you use in your drawing?

3 Likes

Thank you so much guys! @AIMR I was singing Phantom songs today too! I used a pencil, pen, colored pencils, and pain and tears.

4 Likes

Welcome! I love the Phantom of the Opera, what a cool mashup. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankie!

1 Like

What a cool piece of art. I like the walls and the stairs, but the mash up is priceless.

3 Likes

You did a great job on the stairs and walls. They can be tricky. I love the candelabras on the wall too. Great little detail. It really fills out the picture. Awesome mash-up too!

3 Likes

Welcome! What a fun mashup! You are really great!

2 Likes

Excellent mashup! For the record…when I draw, pain and tears are often involved as well. That comment made me laugh! You did a great job, though!

I’m excited to see so many younger people getting involved on this site! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I know you didn’t intend for the walls to turn out that way, but I think you ended up with a cool fisheye lens effect, which adds to the Phantom creep factor.

She has always been interested in my activities here and in the Before Place; the other day she was asking what the age requirement was for LC and when she found out she qualified, she was so excited to jump right in!
Thanks, everyone, for welcoming my girl. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Kwality570 Thankie! I love Phantom and the Sonic realm, so I figured “why not slap them together?!”
@gozer Thank you so much! The candelabras were kind of an afterthought. The drawing seemed empty and so I stuck some on the walls to make them feel less empty-
@kittykill Aww! Thank you!
@Bunny1kenobi I aim to please! I have long searched for a good place to share my art, and this site seemed like the perfect place! Everybody is so kind!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Music of the Night is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

3 Likes

Ahhh! TYSM!!! ^-^

Congras on the feature! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to LettuceCraft! Have you thought about making ATCs? wiggles eyebrows

3 Likes

Thankie!

What is an ATC?

An ATC is a 2.5 by 3.5 piece of artwork (artist trading card). It’s not as daunting as an 8.5x11 piece of paper. You can do whatever you want as long as it is those dimensions. Here’s a link to the discussion board with pics: ATC Swap Discussion

2 Likes