My First Attempt at Art Dolls

She looks like you have been sculpting forever! The way you painted the face makes her look really life like too!

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your process

And she’s mine. She sits on a shelf above my head and watches over things. Making sure I get in enough crafting time. Her hair by the way, is amazing.

3 Likes

Beautiful, lively work, excellent hair!

That is so pretty, great job at sculpting erm if you have never tried it before. In the end you have a really pretty doll in a medium you tried first time, wonderfully done

This is so cool! thank you for sharing, and good on you for remembering to take so many progress photos!!

She is enchantingly exquisite! Thank you for sharing her here, along with all of those amazing progress shots, so we can admire her once again.

Lovely and well done for stepping out of your crafting comfort zone. It definitely worked

This is such a gorgeous art doll! I love seeing the progress pics, and the thought and care you put into your creation is evident. I hope you will continue to make more art dolls!

Ok, so I’m pretty sure you could make a living selling art dolls. She is so beautiful and perfect. Incredible!!

1 Like