My first zetti

Inspired by the paper and mixed media craftalong February challenge, I had a go at a zetti style piece. It’s about 4” x 5”. It was a lot of fun to try something different from my usual style!

14 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

I love it! looks great.

1 Like

You nailed it!

1 Like

Love it!

1 Like

That turned out great! I’d love to see where you take this style while melding it with your own :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zetti-marvelous! I love the pose of the figure, it gives it such a feeling of motion! And the words give it so much emotional appeal. Totally fabulous!

1 Like

So whimsical!

1 Like

Thanks everybody!!

Absolutely love your zetti card. She is so free, and really embodies TM’s style.

:metal:

1 Like

i LOVE so much about this, the legs, the weird pose, the hairs swirlies, wonds , etc, etc ,etc! great job!

1 Like

The hair swirlies! It’s all fab but that’s just the best thing ever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oooh, I love this! Never heard of Zetti, but I am not into ATC making. This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing! :orange_heart:

1 Like

WOWZERS! Now I have to run off to look up “zetti”!

1 Like

@wendiek and @TheMistressT I had never heard of zetti either. Check out the Paper and mixed media craftalong - there are links to info about zetti and Teesha Moore, and it’s full of inspiration and creative ideas!!

3 Likes