CLOSED: Nerd Games - Fall 2022

What a cute boo!

1 Like

Question, black notebook, does that mean the pages are also black? :stuck_out_tongue: The ghost is super adorable

2 Likes

No, regular pages. The cover is black.

1 Like

Wow, I imagine that wallet would have been fiddly and hard to get right, you did a great job! I know I have a terrible time cutting things properly these days, I wouldn’t even attempt that!

The ghost notebook is ADORABLE.

2 Likes

I like it! Sometimes"wonky" just adds character. I do love the material also!

That notebook! It’s adorable!

1 Like

Prompt: October – Toe of Frog
Team: Don’t stop be-leaf-ing!
Project Name: Casserole Carriers
Project Link: Two more casserole carriers
Brief Description: I made two casserole carriers. They have green interiors.
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: October – Eye of Newt
Team: Don’t stop be-leaf-ing!
Project Name: Light-up Coffins
Project Link: Halloween Coffins
Brief Description: I painted a bunch of cheap light-up coffins from Michael’s. It was a fun, stress-free project. The skeleton, cat, pumpkins, and spiders all have eyes!
Project Photo(s):

5 Likes

I keep thinking I need to make some of the casserole dish carriers, but I’m a little intimidated by them. Kinda like the microwave bowl cozies. No idea why! But yours look great - I love the fabric!

2 Likes

The pattern I used was super simple. You should give it a go!

1 Like

Ready to play again!
Prompt: Creepy Cute (October Battle)
Team: Gourd of the Rings
Project Name: Bookish Ghostie 4x6
Project Link: Bookish Ghostie 4x6
Brief Description: I mean, c’mon. This little boo-ger would rather read than haunt. (Made for the Craft This In Your Style Craftalong.)
Project Photo(s):
20221008_154200

4 Likes

I love that your boo and the one @gozer shared look so similar and yet so different. It’s so much fun seeing how people interpret something and how much their personality and craft strengths play in creating art :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Prompt: 12 weeks of winter: Supersticious
Team: So Corn-fused
Project Name: Coffin apple pies
Brief Description: This small project took several steps to complete. I made the pie dough, I also prepared all the apples (there are so many apples here!) and I made the apple pie filling before finally assembling it all. Luckily for me I didn’t pack away all my silly cookie cutters, this way I could make tiny coffins :smiley: the air holes were tiny crosses, which partially worked out.
Project Photo(s):

7 Likes

Thise arr clever and cool. Why havent you made a thread post? These are great!

1 Like

Because I was so disappointed with the dough :sweat_smile: need to try again and also find my pumpkin cutter and the ghost one as well, round two will hopefully work out better.

2 Likes

Those casserole carriers look amazing gozer, always admired such wonderful ideas, and the coffins are cute

And lovely ghost megwell, another ghostly entry in the challenge :smiley:

1 Like

Prompt: Tongue of Dog
Team: Don’t Stop Be-Leaf-ing!
Project Name: Cookies decorating
Project Link: First attempt Cookie Decorating Class - Fall Themed
Brief Description: I took a cookie decorating class and they were edible!
Project Photo(s):

4 Likes

Mmmm. Those are cute and look tasty! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Adorable :smiley: Love the tiny pumpkins on the car

1 Like

Those look both yummy and cute! :blush:

2 Likes

Prompt: October - Battle - Creepy Cute
Team: Don’t Stop Beleafing
Project Name: Bat tie
Project Link:
Brief Description: I made this for Mr SBC to wear to work on Halloween. He says it’s a bit too big to be a normal bow tie. I just need to find a tie wing clip to add to it.
Project Photo(s):

4 Likes

Prompt: October - Toe of Frog
Team: Don’t stop beleafing
Project Name: Froggy
Project Link: Froggy with a lolly pocket
Brief Description: It may not have individual toes on this doll, but it is a frog!
Project Photo(s):

5 Likes