She’s adorable!

2 Likes

Super cute! I love her!

2 Likes

Prompt: May - Battle - Jedi
Team: :yarn:
Project Name: pizzas
Project Link:
Brief Description: I made pizzas last week for dinner. My BIL (@QueenHobo’s husband) made the dough and put the pizza in and out of the oven for me (I’m afraid of the oven… I tend to burn myself), but I constructed each pizza. We got a round of mmmmmmm’s, some nommy’s from Grumpy Frog (the highest praise she gives), and in fact I never even got a pic or a slice of the pepperoni and olive pizza, which was devoured in about two minutes. So it was good, like Jedi.

I made a pepperoni and black olive, a four cheese with olives on half, a Hawaiian, a bbq chicken pizza, and my calzone. Mmmmmm
Project Photo(s):

4 Likes

Prompt: April Theme - Facebook
Team: Bits and Bobs
Project Name: Koi & Wave Tiara
Project Link: Koi & Wave Tiara
Brief Description: I’ve been meaning to make a tiara like piece for a while, and have also been wanting to make a fish. The fish has a face - which I’m very proud of :smiley:
Project Photo(s):

5 Likes

Prompt: Spring Quarantine Bonus Prompt - In a Freak Snowstorm?
Project Name: Crane Obidomes
Project Link: Crane Obidomes
Brief Description: I love cranes, and their elaborate mating dances. :smiley: They are also snowy white.
Project Photo(s):

5 Likes

Prompt: May Theme - R2D2
Project Name: Kati’s Wedding Set
Project Link: Kati's Wedding Set
Brief Description: The pigment I used on these resin spider lilies is a metallic blue/purple a/b powder that, as I found out, is often used on high end fancy car paint jobs. :smiley: Very mechanical indeed.
Project Photo(s):

5 Likes

Prompt: May: JarJar Binks
Project Name and Link: Fanciful Bird in the Clouds!
Brief Description: This fanciful bird is full of energy dancing in the clouds!
Project Photo:

4 Likes

Prompt: In a Freak Snowstorm (Spring Quarantine)
Team: Running with Scissors
Project Name: Spice Cake Brownies
Project Link: N/A
Brief Description: I made this spice cake, which was unexpected, because the recipe was for cake mix brownies. The cake itself is a success, just not very brownie-like save for a strip in the middle.
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: R2D2 (May)
Project Name: Sweet Potato Taco Pasta
Brief Description: I made this for dinner the other night. It was useful for satisfying both my hunger and the vision I had for it. (Ideally, the sweet potato/corn/bean mix would have been a taco filling, but I didn’t have anything resembling a taco shell, so I settled for mixing it w/leftover pasta.)
Project Photo(s):

3 Likes

I bet that taco mix was great with the pasta! And the spice cake looks delicious. I love to top mine with peaches and whipped cream! :yum:

Cute lil birdie! The crocheted clouds are just right!

2 Likes

Prompt: Free Range #2
Project Name: Masks for Raffle
Brief Description: I am offering this set of two masks (one men’s size and one women’s size) as a prize in the June raffle.
Project Photo(s):

6 Likes

Prompt: May - Wicket
Project Name: Boomer Hoop
Project Link: Boomer Hoop
Brief Description: I made this hoop of Boomer from Animal Crossing just for ME! And he is SUPER cute. :slight_smile:
Project Photo(s):

5 Likes

so cute!!

1 Like

Prompt: Research Project #1
Project Name: SO MANY MASKS
Project Link: ROUND 2: Craftalongs Challenge - Lettuce Help Our Communities
Brief Description: I decided to just post the rest of my masks as a research project. My mom and I have been making LOADS. We just finished 11 more today, 9 yesterday, and 15 the day before. I’ve lost track of how many we’ve made total so far but we’ve already given away over 75.
Project Photo(s):
Here are a couple of random photos of our workstation:

3 Likes

Prompt: May - Battle - Sith
Project Name: Masks
Project Link: Bunch of Masks
Brief Description: Sith’s wear masks! Masks for the battle!
Project Photo(s):

4 Likes

Cool fabric @gozer! I especially like the aliens and the cassette tapes. Guess I am a true child of the 80s! Lol!

1 Like

No surprise that I’ve been terrible at keeping up, I want to go back through and comment on everything, if I manage that, buckle up, it’ll be a loooong post! I just need to sit down at my computer, and I so rarely do that any more… speaking of, new prompts are posted, I hope this link works on my phone…

If not, prompt palace is where they’re at! Keep up the amazing crafting!

2 Likes

I am hoping to be better, as well! During the day, I’m on the computer for school for several hours straight. I sneak time here when I can (I should be online, as of right now, answering questions) and I hope that when school finishes (19 days!!), I can get back on track :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel your pain on the no garlic thing. my husband is allergic to all alliums. so no onions, garlic, chives, leeks, agave, aloe, etc… not only eating, but airborne, so we have had to make some major changes in our lives. if you need any help let me know, I have a few good recipes in my repertoire. (though not all are fodmap safe as that isn’t our focus) good luck!

1 Like

There’s a new tracking update here. There’s also a short blurb with info to help you view your tracking checklist a bit easier. I hope it’s helpful!

2 Likes

Ok… I know… haven’t been around much… but apart from cooking/baking I barely managed to do any crafting, what with WFH and home schooling the terrors… :wink:

But here we go… a few updates:

Prompt: April - Facebook
Project Name: TCAL Blanket Square #1
Project Link:
Brief Description:
Tunisian crochet is not something I have done past the TSS (Simple Stitch). I found a CAL which will introduce me to different stitches, and I really love them. Oh, and this blanket square is blue. :wink:
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: April - Snapchat
Project Name: TCAL Blanket Square #2
Project Link:
Brief Description:
Tunisian crochet is not something I have done past the TSS (Simple Stitch). I found a CAL which will introduce me to different stitches, and I really love them. This one is made in the Tunisian Full Stitch, which I never did before this blanket square (and it’s nice and yellow).
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: May - Rancor
Project Name: Sweet Tomatoes’ Broccoli Salad
Project Link:
Brief Description:
Hubby and I loved eating at Sweet Tomatoes (Souplantation), I’m a total salad fan, and having that yummy buffet was AMAZING! Hubby told me last week that Souplantation is now closing down due to Covid19 (I think most buffet style restaurants will be affected by it), so last year summer was our last time! I absolutely LOVE their Broccoli Madness salad, and I fould the “Copykat” recipe for it last year and made it already once. Today it was a bit of a bittersweet time for me to make it and I was really sad that there will be no more meals at that place from now on! :sob: :cry:
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: April - Instagram
Project Name: A face mask for my little Visitor
Project Link:
Brief Description:
For Vic’s travels back home to Australia I decided he should have his own little face mask to keep him safe from the virus. It’s a light purple colour.
Project Photo(s):

3 Likes