New Year, New Rosaries

I love making rosaries. This started out as using up some stash, and ended with me buying more beads/findings and just making more rosaries. I also fixed/refurbished a couple that had some damage or had all-out been torn apart and fed to a dinosaur robot (kids do the weirdest things!).

Medals replaced (citrine, quartz, brass, Miraculous medal):

Rescued from the belly of the beast…er…robot (jade, pink opal, brass, Miraculous medal):

Beads rescued from robot (jade, silver-tone and red lacquer, Saint Michael medal, single decade):

Single decade, Miraculous medal, lepidolite, silver-tone:

4-Way cross, Miraculous medal, silver-tone, faceted blue sunstone:

Aquamarine, green aventurine, dyed jasper, blue tiger eye, lapis lazuli, hematite, silver-tone and blue lacquer:

And, finally, a set of pink opal rosaries (five and single decade), Saint Michael medals, silver-tone and red lacquer:

9 Likes

They all turned out absolutely gorgeous! The one with the citrine beads is my favourite, but they are all really nice. I like the colour combination of jade and pink opal as well.

I have an rosary that needs fixing, I’d never even thought of doing that myself. Maybe I should dig it out and figure out the options (and proscrastinate a few years).

1 Like

Thank you! Citrine is so warm, like little drops of sunshine.

Fixing it would be a nice gift to yourself!

1 Like

They are all lovely! I can almost feel the smooth slide of each bead in my fingers…brings back many memories.

They will be comforting to use and pretty to admire.

3 Likes

Oooh, that citrine one! They are all very beautiful.

1 Like

Aquamarine, aventurine, lapis…. That one is my fave! All those sweet and complimentary cool tones…. So pretty!

3 Likes

Thanks, everybody!

beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like