Completed - Ninni Swap Send Outs Aug 23rd

Bahahahah! The Ninni butt! I love it! They are both so cute!

1 Like

Two more days to sign up if you are on the fence. Itā€™s a small, fun swap with an easy pattern. Lots of ways to flex your creativity muscles. :wink:

1 Like

lol those are great fun!

BTWā€¦I think in the past, we did mini Ninnis along with the regular ninnisā€¦the ones on my shelf are little guysā€¦about six inches tallā€¦but I also have huggable bigger Ninnisā€¦might want to make sure with our partners if they have a size preference!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t even realize there were different sizes! I had in my head they were the smaller ones (6-8" tall).

1 Like

The pattern makes the usual size. You can make them any size by shrinking or enlarging the pattern.

2 Likes

I love the idea of an over-sized ninni. I may have to make some for my kids. This swap will be for me. :grin:

3 Likes

Oversized and Mini Ninniā€™s sound adorable! We can discuss it with our partners if we prefer a size other than the usual. :green_heart:

I will probably close this sign-ups mid-day (noon-ish Eastern Time) tomorrow. If anyone is on the fence, please sign up soon!

4 Likes

Also, I pushed out the send out date to Aug 23rd so that all the current swaps arenā€™t ending so close together. :innocent:

5 Likes

YAY! I might be able to fit in one more swap now since I am ahead of my work and personal schedules!

Car buying went faster than I thoughtā€¦done in 3 hours! That was a big worry and now, I can chill a bit and have some fun!

3 Likes

This swap is going to close up today at noon! If you want to join, do it soon! We would love to have new people. Itā€™s going to be a fun swap!

4 Likes

Alright, we are calling it. This swap is officially closed. I will send out partners soon. I am currently at work. I plan on sending them now, but I may get interrupted by work. Ugh. :rofl:

3 Likes

Partners! Yay! May the Ninniā€™s rule.

2 Likes

Everyone should have their partners questionnaires now. Let me know if you donā€™t and I will resend.
Have fun! I am so excited about this. I have so many ideas. Itā€™s just the inspiration I needed to get out of my slump.

5 Likes

Iā€™m doneā€¦lolā€¦well, with my drawing ideas, anyway! lol

4 Likes

Yay! I love this phase - plotting & planning!

1 Like

Oooo I just had a great idea that Iā€™m really excited about! Now to see if I can make it work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have so many ideas. I need to curb it down a bit and see what is doable. LOL!

3 Likes

So excited!!! My girls are going to love getting something fun! :slight_smile: Now to start planning. Just gotta finish up some projects here at the house: dice photography and raspberry jelly canning!

3 Likes

I went to the store and got all of my supplies except for one. I am going to try my luck at lunch today and if that doesnā€™t work out, I will seriously start thinking of plan B. I have so many ideas for this. I am starting tonight, with or without said supply. Has anyone already started?

2 Likes