Ocean blankets and cozy fox

Along with the trivet, I made a fox with a cozy scarf and an ocean themed blanket for @LovelyMiss in a personal swap we did. It’s hard to tell, but there are a total of 7 shades of blue used in the blanket. I was able to use up a small portion of my stash of blue yarn. I still have a lot of blue left.

ETA: I made a teal toned version of the blanket first, before asking what color palette she used in her room. I remade the blanket with more blue tones. I’m not sure what I’ll do with this tealer version. Personal swap? Donate to a shelter?

21 Likes

Well, the fox is sure a cutie! But I really dig that ocean blanket! Cleverly subtle, but also very specific with the white “foam” rows interspersed with the blue water and tan sand!

1 Like

Thanks! I just added a pic of the first version of the ocean blanket I made. I love how both turned out

1 Like

Both color variations are lovely.

1 Like

Blanet #2 is lovely but #1 is unmistakable in it’s ocean vibe. Love it!

1 Like

That fox looks almost identical to the one I got from you years ago! I love my fox, and this one is super cute too!

I love the teal blanket as well. I like the blue one too, but teal is so pretty.

1 Like

Both blankets are beautiful!

1 Like

Those blankets are so beachy-ocean-y! Love it! The little fox is adorable.

1 Like

:unicorn: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :gift_heart:

1 Like

I love the subtle changes of the blue in the blanket. Very nicely done! The fox is cute too.

2 Likes

Love them both! Those blankets are drool-worthy

1 Like