Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Gallery and discussion thread for another year of ATCs! Come swap with us, or just hang out and admire the photos. :green_heart:

(ATCs by @bluebird)

Last year’s discussion/gallery thread is here.

And monthly swap threads as they are created:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December (hiatus)

8 Likes

@GeekyBookworm it’s almost time to play!

5 Likes

I got some new address labels to entice me to swap more ATCs. Fingers crossed I can convince myself to follow through.

5 Likes

Yay! I’m so excited!

4 Likes

And the January thread is up, so you can go ahead & send questionnaires when you see fit. :grin:

2 Likes

This sounds fun! I’ve never made an ATC before but think I’ll give it a go :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I know it will be awesome, so feel free to claim me (again and again!) when it starts! Your art journaling is pretty fantastic, so I know your tiny art will be too!

4 Likes

Sending in my Q now! :grin:

1 Like

Checking in so my q doesn’t make a liar out of me.

2 Likes

Super excited to jump back into ATC making! XD

2 Likes

I signed up!

2 Likes

We’ve got a lot of different send by dates in our claim list. Am I remembering right that it should be 1/15 today because that is exactly 2 Saturdays from today?

1 Like

That sounds right to me – claim date + 14. (@roler, I think you’ve been shorting yourself a week of craft time?)

Also, because I just looked it up, reminder to US swappers that 1/17 is MLK Day and therefore a postal holiday. Not that I’ve ever waited until the last minute and then tried to send by carrier pickup on a postal holiday, but…

3 Likes

Yes, you’re right… I always get the 14 vs 15 to start confused; will fix it on the main listing.

2 Likes

Whoops, thank you!!

2 Likes

Just sent in my Q! Now to come up with themes (by which I mean borrow theme ideas from you all :))

5 Likes

This is definitely a time-honored way to start your list!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to see how active the thread is already! Clearly we are all very eager to create!! :slight_smile: I’ve just finished my map card for thanate, and so I’m snagging another claim! Wheeee!

3 Likes

I was just explaining to my husband that there were whole months last year with fewer claims than we’ve had today, and that was hours ago.

5 Likes

I’m sending in my questionnaire!

6 Likes