Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

I receive an optical illusion card from @endymion today

looking straight down

looking from an angle

16 Likes

That is AMAZING! Freaking awesome! @endymion That is so cool. I am in awe and I LOVE it!

2 Likes

Wow! You nailed that. The shading is perfect.

2 Likes

I would constantly be trying to smooth that out :exploding_head:. Well done, @endymion.

4 Likes

Glad you liked it, @Cindy! My son said that is his favorite, of all the ATCs I’ve ever made.

I also received an ATC today. It is from @curiousfae and it is unbelievably cool! It is for my Harry Potter/Luna theme.
Luna is one of my favorite characters, and this is her wand. I wish you could see the fine gold shimmer on all the highlights. The card also features the “Episky” spell that repairs Harry’s broken nose. I love the personality of the lettering.

Thank so much, @curiousfae!

9 Likes

Ok, April swap is up!

3 Likes

Just sent in my questionnaire for April!

3 Likes

Signed up for April

2 Likes

I signed up too!

2 Likes

I plan to get my q in this weekend!

2 Likes

Yes, I signed up again too!

1 Like

Poor @thanate has been waiting ages for me to receive her ATC! I finally got this beauty (it’s a re-send) and it was worth the wait!

For my watercolor theme!

And a bunch of extras!

Thank you so much!!

11 Likes

I just signed up again for April! I can’t wait to start claiming and creating!

5 Likes

Another great addition to my growing group of cards from @bluebird

R is for Rainbow Lorikeet

9 Likes

Never heard of a rainbow lorikeet, but love the name. Will have to google it. Great card!

3 Likes

Just signed up!

3 Likes

Got a beautiful card from @Cindy!

It was for both my “text” theme and my “different shades of a different color” theme. I love the lettering and the colors in the watercolor background. (My picture does not quite represent the colors right; they are brighter than they look in the picture.)

The quote is cool, too. It is the first line from the John Keates poem “Endymion”, a nod to my username.

Thanks so much @Cindy, I love it!

10 Likes

I received a beautiful card from @curiousfae!

I love this so much! Beautiful! Thank you!

13 Likes

That’s gorgeous! The thicker line going through the middle of each one — and changing their shape — makes it so interesting to look at.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll admit, it’s my go to doodle at the moment. Very relaxing and satisfying to do while chilling on my couch.

2 Likes