Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Oh yes! That’s more then fine. Anything that gives it a finished look to the back and i can read who it’s from.

I’m sorry y’all! I didn’t mean to sound so picky.

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush: No worries! I just wanted to make sure I understood what you wanted. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome back to hosting @thanate !!!

3 Likes

I’m planning on joining in on September once I get feedback on the Stationery Swap. I need to keep a slot open to decide if I want to join the LC Halloween swap.

1 Like

Oh! I am a few days behind my send out date! I’m working on it, still. :dizzy:

Hey August Swappers! If you had a card due by Sept 2, can you please check the list to make sure you’ve let me know you’ve sent and I have your claims correct! I’m sure we’ve all been busy and I want to be sure we’re all on the same page. Thanks!

1 Like

I have three to go out on Tuesday (Reinikka, WiccadWitch, curiousfae) when USPS resumes after Labor Day. I’m behind on my ATCs.

2 Likes

Arrgh! I think I may have messed up. I thought my last one due for @irid3sc3nt was the Lydia one, but obviously I must have claimed again and not recorded it in my book. I am so sorry!!! Will make two to make up for it. My brain, my brain…

1 Like

No worries at all!

1 Like

Wait— Could I have sent Lydia instead of
a collage? Or did I claim Lydia separately? I have seriously confused myself!
:crazy_face:
After double-checking, I think that’s what I must have done. @irid3sc3nt and @Lynx, if either of you believe I still owe one, I’ll certainly make one (or two!) But I really think I did Lydia instead of a collage.

I posted Lydia on August 4th, so maybe that was from July’s claims?

1 Like

Must have been. Okay, I will send you two more, and I hope you can forgive my leaky brain!

One is perfectly fine :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for my own confusion…can you please pm me anything I need to adjust? I have so much going on and I can’t follow easily in the thread. I should have led with that in my post. What I have listed matches my current pms I believe. @irid3sc3nt please pm me again on Tues and I’ll mark those!

1 Like

I received a beautiful mushroom ATC from Reinikka!
I really love the shape of the mushrooms and the different papers…unfortunately my camera washes them out a bit :frowning:, the colors are much richer than the picture shows.

13 Likes

Love all the different textures and color blends!

1 Like

I received an adorable fox ATC from @WiccadWitch along with some pretty papers :heart:

So cute! :heart_eyes: Thank you WiccadWitch!!!

16 Likes

That’s a dang adorable fox.

1 Like

Love that fox! And the trees and forest around the fox, as well. Really amazing!

That fox is so adorable!!