Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Simple is not a word I’d use to describe the bubble one.

Trying to say this nicely - I’m glad you panicked - I got both :smiley:

6 Likes

That pickle is so good! His face just looks like he’d have an infectious laugh.

Signed up for this month!

2 Likes

And look what I got!
From @gozer
my very own handsome mustachioed pickle eating a taco. It’s the absolute best.

16 Likes

Love it …

@Kwality570 makes Kwality Monsters, I can see a new trend by @gozer … Gozer Pickles and I want to get in line for one :smiley:

6 Likes

I received a fun stars themed card from @Cybilverbeana! The background has some silver shimmer to it as well that doesn’t show in the photo. She also sent some extras along with her ATC. Thank you! :slight_smile:

22acihtsibiass

12 Likes

I spy paper clip paper :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@gozer Those pickles aare amazing and fun!

3 Likes

Glad you liked it! I know you said no 3d…so I was hoping it wouldn’t be too much! I wanted to do a clothesline but wax isn’t too forgiving. And looking at it again it DOES look like stars!

4 Likes

I just received this happy sun ATC from @Kwality570! It’s so happy!

17 Likes

Yesterday I spend a good amount of time organizing my ATC collection, adding new ones into the empty spaces, moving some around as needed… and my binder is so full! :flushed: I ran out of empty pages and decided to take out all my alphabet sets and I’m going to mix the letters I have into the rest of my collection instead of keeping empty space for twenty-something letters that I don’t have :sweat_smile: lol

It’s quite fun having a full binder to “ooooh” and “ahhhhh” over :smile: But I think it’s time to invest in a new one and get more baseball collector pages too! I think I’ll have one binder for horizontal ATCs and one for vertical ones :heart:

I’m also planning on joining back in either this month (if I have time) or next month :slight_smile:

9 Likes

My binder was in storage for 15 months when we moved. It was fun to go through when setting up my new craft room. While adding new ones from this year, I discovered it’s been almost 10 years since I swapped ATCs anywhere.

4 Likes

I got some awesome ATCs! Thank you ladies!

From @skrutt for my “There’s a Skull in There Somewhere”, this super cool watercolor. I love it!

@Lynx had a resend (so sad!) but I did get her second try for my watercolor theme. Beautiful color choices! I also got one of her fun watercolor envelopes! I admit, I was secretly hoping for one of these!

@photojenn sent THREE ATCs! Her card for my “Grayscale with a Pop of color” cracked me up! She also made an adorable bird in @jemimah’s watercolor class, and now it’s MINE!

For my watercolor theme, @photojenn also did some colorful doodles. I love the colors she chose!

These are all so beautiful! I love them!

18 Likes

Wow! Love them all; such beautiful watercolors of all kinds.

2 Likes

I’m so glad the resend arrived, but really bummed about the first. The sentiment was the same, but I had leftover of the spacy watercolor, which is why I had to send the 2nd in one of the envelopes.

So you can see it, because I really loved it.

12 Likes

:laughing: So. jealous. that I didn’t think of this interpretation. Well done, @photojenn!

6 Likes

I kept coming back to the idea and knew I had to make it :joy:

3 Likes

That one is really gorgeous! I hope it may eventually show up.

1 Like

Your interpretation made me laugh, so good!

1 Like

I received two claims from @bluebird. April gets my style, pays attention to comments made all over LC and then produces fantastic cards like these …

X for x-ray and K for Kagu

14 Likes

So fun! Love the bird with the x-ray.

3 Likes