Ongoing ATC swap gallery/discussion for 2022

Sent my Q for July!

3 Likes

Me too! I’m still biting my nails over the ones that didn’t make it through the mail yet from June, though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I received two beautiful atcs from @Bunny1kenobi! One for my Shadowhunters theme and one for my koalas theme!

Thanks so much!! I love them!

13 Likes

Yay! I got one from @GeekyBookworm, too!

Misheard song lyrics for the win!

12 Likes

Those theater masks are great! And I just love the expression on the death hamster, haha.

3 Likes

I love @GeekyBookworm’s colorful city! And both of those ATCs are adorable, @Bunny1kenobi !

1 Like

Two alphabet cards arrived today …

An Ākohekohe from @chameleonhound
I had to look this bird up, it’s an endangered species from Maui, Hawaii. In English it’s called a Crested Honeycreeper (see its fluffy crest)

A Scissortail Flycatcher from @endymion
This one I’ve heard of and it has great details on the back of the card.

Thank you both for the beautiful additions to my alphabet series!

13 Likes

Beautiful additions.

Those tiny socks though! @chameleonhound Amazing.

1 Like

@Bunny1kenobi surprised me with this adorable little monster, for my “what’s really under the bed” theme: a creepy-cute dust bunny!

13 Likes

Glad you like him! :blush:

That one makes me think of the children’s book about the vampire bunny… Bunnicula?

3 Likes

There’s definitely a kind of Bunnicula vibe to it, yes.

2 Likes

Here are my two ATCs from @gozer. She used my twins theme and also my zentangle.

I like how each of them are slightly different. Minor differences. Regular people wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. Maybe just their parents or just themselves. They are lovely ladies with rad hair.
If you have a pic of the zentangle, gozer, go ahead and post. I’m flattening it since it bowed a little and my photo looks superrrwonky. I love it though! And it’s cool that you included scratch cards.
Thank you! If this post sounds weird, I got back from two days of five hour driving on very little sleep, then got up from a four hour nap.

12 Likes

Beautiful twins! I love the subtle shading on their skin and hair. Can’t wait to see the zentangles!

The twins are so beautiful!

I got some wonderful cards!

From @Cindy for my cute fuzzy animals theme:

More of her excellent nature photography! So cute!

And from @chameleonhound for my fireflies theme:

My first fireflies card and my first tiger skull, too!

Thank you, ladies! I love them both!

14 Likes

I received a punny garden card from @GeekyBookworm! I added lemon thyme to some tilapia, and it was so yummy! That had me going on and on about “the thyme of your life” and etc.

Her words say, it’s the thyme of your life.

12 Likes

Love the fireflies & tiger skull card!

3 Likes

I have a better photo of @gozer 's zentangle. She used a scratch card and I love how it came out.

12 Likes

I got the coolest ATC from @GeekyBookworm today! This is a character (currently) named Liam from a book she wrote. (Yes, she wrote a book!)

She says Liam has had a rough life. I love his facial expression and the anime style of the portrait, as well as the stripes of color around the outline.

I’m intrigued and would love to read the book someday. Thanks so much, @GeekyBookworm! I love the card as well as the interesting character.

8 Likes