Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

i found that hummingbird in my stash and instantly thought of you! i’m pretty sure i rec’d it in a swap.
and YAY the gems made it through the mail!

1 Like

Wow! Those mushrooms are so fabulous!!

Hi everyone, it’s amigurl55! First of all there are some great cards, I especially love the one with the crown.

Will there be an ATC Swap thread here on the forum? I don’t use Discord, but I really want to swap ATCs.

2 Likes

Hey grrl, swapping is not up and running here yet so it’s Discord or patience I’m afraid. Disc is not so bad, maybe check it out and see if you think you can tolerate the format for a bit of swappy ATCing :slightly_smiling_face:

The swap mods are working on soft-opening swaps now, but the database still isn’t up yet, so it’s direct partners only until that’s sorted out. Once everything is up and running we’ll start back up here, but we don’t really have an estimate of how long that’s going to be yet.

I got Mr. Monopoly from @LindaP today!
I am loving this theme!

5 Likes

It is a fun theme! and Linda’s drawings are so cute…love the dark outline …

1 Like

Someday I hope to have a LC atc card Monopoly game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received this fantastic Beholder from @LindaP! And yes, I knew what it was right away. :eye:

I love it! Thank you!

5 Likes

Alayah is 5. Frogs are her favorite thing to draw right now… the green thing at the top is a fly… So glad she like it!!

ha ha I am so glad to have a child art whisperer…I am not around kids and just smile and nod a lot when I am around them…I feel like I am in a foreign country and have no clue what they say and do! ha ha ha

I have 10 grandkids and 2 on the way… They say the funniest things… and do even worse! If you want the honest truth… ask a 5 year old!!

2 Likes

I think I posted this to disc but forgot about this gallery!
From @Linx2Lancer

Check out the Masterboard circles!

Included were lettuce charms for both me & @Pigeon :blush:

7 Likes

I also got a cool ATC from @Lynx! She used my interesting/unusual words theme! She also sent a few strips of seed paper for me to plant. lol I even saved the stamp…so cool! Thanks…I will post on Discord later.

4 Likes

Bahaha ha ha!

Super funny atc and cool card from @AcadianDriftwood. Thank you!

5 Likes

Lynx2lancer sent me these wonderful Polaroid ATCs. They went on a epic journey… taking months to arrive. Sometimes that seems to happen with my mail. The Peppa Shark one is my favorite!! Mia is so sweet looking. I can see a new favorite style!!

6 Likes

glad you got them…you have fun themes!

That little display stand is also the cutest!

I will be doing the ATC challenge and working on my swap ATCs on Discord at the same time…I love being busy during these challenging times!

1 Like

I received 2 epic cards from @curiousfae

Scotch Thistle:

I have such an obsession with these. And her font work is on-point! The colors make me swoon!

And anthropromorphic:

Mister Toad. Such swagger! I ADORE him!

Thank you so much, curious! And thank you for doubling the goodness!
:heartbeat:

9 Likes

Wow those are awesome cards!